PDA

View Full Version : Reefkeeper 1 FS

PrarieReef
02/28/2006, 06:05 PM
Any interest in a Reefkeeper RK1 unit in great condition. Sells new for 219+6 shipping. I'd take $180 with possible delivery if we can work it out. Nothing wrong with the unit I'm just upgrading to the RK2. Details at Reefkeeper 1 (http://www.digitalaquatics.com/reefkeeper.htm) In fact if you have an extra $100 and a Ph probe laying around I'd recomend skipping this and getting an RK2, it really is a slick little unit.
John

wetWolger
02/28/2006, 07:19 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6850575#post6850575 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PrarieReef
In fact if you have an extra $100 and a Ph probe laying around I'd recomend skipping this and getting an RK2, it really is a slick little unit.
John

Way to sell yourself :-p.....just thought I would chim in. I love my RK1....very pleased with it. I had considered buying a second but not worth the money when 1 is doing almost everything I need it to. I highly recomend anyone looking for a controller to consider this one.

PrarieReef
02/28/2006, 10:55 PM
76 views and only one reply. Perhaps a couple of pictures to entice the masses:

Control Unit in Hood.
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/57743RK1_Hood.jpg

A little dusty since I have been removing equipment but the reefkeeper modual is the black box in the upper left corner.
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/57743Dusty_Module.jpg
Anyone have anything interesting for partial trade?
John

PrarieReef
03/01/2006, 10:57 AM
I'll even dust and consider lower offers of cash plus frags.

PrarieReef
03/01/2006, 03:16 PM
Sold

PrarieReef
03/01/2006, 10:56 PM
Sorry, sold to ecreef.

PrarieReef
03/12/2006, 12:20 AM
Hey ecreef did you get the box I sent? It should have arrived last tuesday. Call or PM if it didn't.
John

ecreef
03/13/2006, 02:55 PM
yea. thanks. Email me at rvadub@mac.com. I need you addy if nothing go to you. My building has had someone stealing mail.

PrarieReef
03/13/2006, 09:54 PM
Sent you an e-mail with address.
John

PrarieReef
03/21/2006, 12:13 AM
Alex,
I hate to be a pain about this but I need a to be paid for the RK1 unit I sent you. Fedex says it way delviered on Mar 7, 2006 at 10:40 AM. I need a check or cash mailed priority mail tommorrow (with confirmation number sent to me) or I need the unit back ( I will come to boulder to pick it up). This is turning into an unfortunate situation which needs to be resolved ASAP.
I am again sending a PM and EMAIL with address and phone. I expect to be contacted and this matter settled ASAP. I apologize for the unfriendly tone but I am out of patience.
John

PrarieReef
03/21/2006, 12:18 AM
Better yet call me at the phone numbers I PMed and emailed you before you send out payment.
John

PrarieReef
03/23/2006, 12:06 AM
Alex,

The more I think about this the more it ****es me off. You state you have an upcoming move, you are selling the reef keeper, you are not answering your phone and you are not returning phone messages. Plus I don't have $130 in hand, only a fed ex tracking number to what could be an empty envelope. For simplicities sake I hope you check this board very soon and give me call. I am coming to Denver Friday to retrieve my reef keeper and I will return to you whatever is in the envelope when it is delivered by FEDEX.

Just so we are clear and you know I am serious I have done a fair amount of research including the JeepsUnlimited forum and spoken with Lindsey Jett of the VA State Police (540-829-7735). Seems you have ****ed some people off pulling this kind of crap before.

I will be coming to Denver to retrieve my Reef Keeper unit. I would think finding a Black Expedition near one of the apartment buildings with a pull-in driveway on the east side of Colorado Blvd before 13th shouldn’t be too hard. Call me at 307-634-1197 any time this evening and we might be able to talk about this. The best solution without involving the Denver police is for you to hand me my reef keeper and I will return whatever is in the envelope when it is received on the 27th.

I hope you don’t perceive this as a threat just a course of action to right a wrong. It may seem a little harsh to those who have not been following this but I have reached the point where action is necessary or I feel I will be out $130 and a reef keeper.

Please call 307-634-1197 or 307-631-1862 and I will continue to leave messages on your phone.

John