PDA

View Full Version : "thoughts By Spoon Handy"

spoon25
03/01/2006, 07:40 AM
Its the most amazing story....it was last friday afternoon, around 2 pm and i kept hearing singing from all around me like it was in a hall or somethiing to that effect...so i walked around the house and it didnt dawn on me that maybe it was coming from the aquarium room....so i walked in that room and the singing noise was extremely beautiful, the harmony the rythymm of amazing vocals scattered through the room...i walk around the othe side of the tank and the darnest thing, it was nemo and dory, along with crazy joe all standing and dancing on my stand...nemo had and acro rock in his hand like he was palying a guitar, crazy jow was beatin on his shell for the drums, and dory was singing the most beautiful song...my thoughts were," i needed to join a circus"....
thoughts by spoon handy

JollyGreen
03/01/2006, 08:57 AM
Were they doing a cover of spoonman?

shimmy_yaz
03/01/2006, 12:11 PM

/me thisnks that explains this post. LOL

spoon25
03/01/2006, 01:12 PM
wait for tommorrows thought of the day....lol

shimmy_yaz
03/01/2006, 03:21 PM
We need to get this to be a sticky so we can look everyday for words of wisdom from tha almighty spoon.

P.S. There is no spoon LOL sorry had to say it

spoon25
03/01/2006, 04:29 PM
how do i do a sticky?

shimmy_yaz
03/02/2006, 07:11 AM
You have to be a mod to make a thread a sticky.

spoon25
03/02/2006, 07:31 AM
THURSDAYS THOUGHTS
well i went to the local pet store and the one girl there asked me why i have all these pumps...im lookin at her like because i need water flow...so she made this suggustion,"why dont you splice into the Mag 24, and make 3 sets of extention chords coming out...im lookin at her like *** are you crazy or something...shes says no, this way you c an plug them into 3 separate wall jacks and get 3 times the flow out of them...it would make my mag24 a mag72, which is like crazy or something....thats 7200gph...i looked at her in amazement, so i went home and got the mag 24 returned it for a mag 9 got like a ton of money back, went home and splice 3 separate extentions into this mag 9 ....plugged them all into separate breaker switches and it was amazing all of a sudden water flow was pouring out over the tank, my overflow couldnt handle 2700gph, it was only rated for 2400, which sucks, so i unplugged one jack , which is doing fine at 1800gph...off to the plumbing store i went for bigger ballcocks.....came back home, and all i could see was a cloud of smoke , up in smoke some might say....i must have let a cigarette burning.....hmmm that sucks...hope the fire marshall dont pin it on me since theres more than myself who smoke cigs in that house.....

Reef_Dweller_69
03/02/2006, 10:29 AM
Mods can you make this a sticky please?

zooqi
03/02/2006, 10:38 AM
That is funny, like said that unemployment explains and God know what is next :)

Sticky made for announment from Mods, RC Staff or club officers to everybody.

spoon25
03/02/2006, 01:29 PM
Remember to take everything you read on this page and the links with a grain of salt. For as a wise man once said, "Believe only half of what you see yourself, and nothing of what you hear from others!"

MOX
03/02/2006, 06:28 PM
Believe only half of what you see yourself, and nothing of what you hear from others!"

that is a great bit of advice when it comes to work that can help u alot

spoon25
03/03/2006, 08:56 AM
FRIDAYS THOUGHT
I hate it when people say somebody has a "speech impediment", even if he does, because it could hurt his feelings. So instead, I call it a "speech improvement", and I go up to the guy and say, "Hey, Bob, I like your speech improvement." I think this makes him feel better. lol....

spoon25
03/04/2006, 08:31 AM
When I was in the 3rd grade, a bully in school started beating me up every day. At first I didn't say anything, but then I told dad. He got a real scared look on his face and asked if the bully had a big dad. I said I didn't know. But he still seemed scared. And just a few days later we moved to a new town. Dad told me that if anyone picked on me, not to fight back. Unless I knew the kid didn't have a dad or the dad was real small. Otherwise just curl up in a ball.

spoon25
03/05/2006, 08:14 AM
SUNDAYS THOUGHTS
i just cant beleive it, my dog is crazy...i have noticed over time that my dog watches and does everything i do, he copy's everything...one day i came home and my wife was sleeping on the couch..my dog was humping her leg, just like i do at night...same way, still had his socks on...the i woke up this morning and my dog was in my fishtank, swimmin around with fish..and what do you know, never guess what was is his mouth...it was baby pajama cardinals... he must have watched daddy PJ carring around the babies, and my darn dog, guess he was teaching it a lesson...little brat...

spoon25
03/06/2006, 05:23 AM
MONDAYS THOUGHTS
Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Stephany
03/06/2006, 01:16 PM
In regards to the "what to do about a bully" thing...
He should have told you to vomit on yourself or pee your pants.
Nobody wants to pick on a guy/kid anything that has just peed on themselves (ask a toad).
And nobody wants to go near anyone that's just tossed their cookies....

spoon25
03/06/2006, 05:51 PM
lol...yuk...

spoon25
03/07/2006, 12:32 PM
Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what
I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

spoon25
03/08/2006, 10:49 AM
When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.

spoon25
03/09/2006, 10:42 AM
THURSDAYS THOUGHT
Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?

spoon25
03/10/2006, 07:34 AM
fridays thought
Can mute people burp?

spoon25
03/12/2006, 06:29 AM
Marta was watching the football game with me when she said, "You know, most of these sports are based on the idea of one group protecting its territory from invasion by another group." "Yeah," I said, trying not to laugh. Girls are funny.

spoon25
03/13/2006, 07:41 PM
suicide hotline, plz hold..............................................................you call will be recv'd in 3 hrs 45 minutes, plz hold..................................oopps dead!!!

spoon25
03/13/2006, 11:42 PM
have you all heard about the bobby brown arrest, out on bail for 40 dollars, well anyhows i still dont undertsand why he had a warrent in the first place, he had a drivers license, he just left it on a mirror somewheres.....lol

spoon25
03/15/2006, 09:23 AM
A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call
the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say.
"That's dynamite, baby."

spoon25
03/17/2006, 11:15 AM
He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty
good joke.

spoon25
03/18/2006, 09:21 AM
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself:
"Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind".
What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

spoon25
03/20/2006, 06:45 AM
I guess more bad things have been done in the name of progress than any other.
I myself have been guilty of this. When I was a teen-ager, I stole a car and
drove it out into the desert and set it on fire. When the police showed up, I
just shrugged and said, "Hey, progress."
Boy, did I have a lot to learn.

spoon25
03/23/2006, 02:40 PM
"Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?"

keeperofcorals
03/23/2006, 03:37 PM
LOL

spoon25
03/24/2006, 04:12 PM
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my
little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out
warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down."
the boy, cried and cried, "but i thought it was a pretty good joke!!!!"

spoon25
03/27/2006, 07:30 AM
ok, this is very serious question....does anyone read this thread, shall i keep it going.....if your an avid viewer of this thread i feel sorry for you....lol...j/k everyone ,enjoy spooons thoughts... my thought yesterday in NY...we walked into this store out in the middle of nowhere, the whole town was dead, the towns stores were all closed down, and the only place that was still alive was a gas station...now i had to go to the bathroom.....this bathroom was very very clean and i just couldnt help myself to tell the cashier that the town was disgusting compared to his pooproom...he just looked at me , i thought it was a compliment, but i guess not...

my thought today is I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is
the story of Popeye.

bmac
03/28/2006, 03:15 AM
Oh, these are made up ? sounds like everything that I hear from you !!!! lmao........

spoon25
03/28/2006, 11:35 AM
I bet when the neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end
up saying, "Don't forget the thick, heavy brows." Then they would all get
embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky brows too, and
they'd get mad and eat the snowman.

shimmy_yaz
03/28/2006, 11:37 AM
Wow haven't looked at this thread in awhile and I see I haven't missed much. LOL

spoon25
03/29/2006, 05:30 PM
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God
is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him
is "Probably because of something you did."

spoon25
03/30/2006, 02:12 PM
Mans best friend....It would have been an amazing story....This man was walking his terrier through the woods, when he stumbled across cave, which he plunged about 15 feet down this abyss...Now his terrier sat there and watched, and he knew this dog would have ran and gotton help if it wasnt too busy lickin himself....stupid dog would have been a hero if i would have just gottom them chopped off....

keeperofcorals
03/30/2006, 02:24 PM
lol
This thread is great :)

----Rich----