PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for this forum

RonD
03/02/2006, 12:55 AM
Not sure if this is already an option in this forum or not but how about having a stickied thread that has good close up pictures of disease / parasite / infection - start, mild and or extreme cases etc with perhaps symptoms listed with them as well ??? so that person could look up quickly, without searching thru massive amounts of threads guessing at what a fish has via text only answers...basically narrowing the parameters a bit by providing a visual representation. I have tried googling and that goes only so far when a person may or may not know what they are really looking at. It would be nice to just look at a line up of photos .. this is ich or velvet or ??? and see a few examples of it on a few different types of fish. Pictures say thousands of words. Would this not save a ton redundant questions as well?

If this is already here.. please point me in the right direction as I have not found it yet.

thanks for a consideration and if anyone else thinks this may be a good idea.. perhaps chime in as well. Ron

Psionicdragon
03/02/2006, 01:12 AM
There was a thread/link/site that had diseases from salt to fresh water. But its lost atm.

just_in_time
03/02/2006, 11:07 PM
I AGREE 100%. THIS WOULD BE GREAT. NICE SUGGESTION ROND.