PDA

View Full Version : Missing parts from Current USA Gamma UV I just recieved

raynist
03/02/2006, 06:57 PM
Hi Jason,

I just received my 25w Gamma UV sterilizer and was hooking it up when I realized that I did not receive all of the plumbing pieces listed in the manual. I am missing the 10 inch section of pipe threaded on both ends. This piece lets you mount the UV unit in a verticle position, the only position I have room to mount it. I would rather not send the whole unit back as I was able to mount it, but it is mounted on the front of my tank which the wifey is none to happy about. Would it be possible to ship this piece out to me?

Thanks
Ray Nist

Jeremy B.
03/03/2006, 02:13 PM
Hi Ray,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I just went and checked my last unit on the shelf it too was missing the same pipe. I have an inquiry into CurrentUSA. As soon as I hear a response you will be the first to know!

Thanks,
Jeremy

raynist
03/03/2006, 02:21 PM
Thanks Jeremy!

Jeremy B.
03/03/2006, 03:01 PM
Hi Ray,

Just heard back from CurrentUSA. They are going to be shipping me out the replacement pieces immediately. As soon as we get these in I will have one forwarded right out to you.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience on this, as well does Current. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Jeremy
jeremy@premiumaquatics.com

raynist
03/03/2006, 03:03 PM
Thanks again!!

jnc914
03/09/2006, 08:24 AM
I have had the same experience with the Current UV. I bought the 40 watt from a diffrent on-line vendor and Current didn't pack the plumbing parts. Instead of going through the hassle of dealing with the company I just opted to do it myself with plumbing parts from Home depot.

raynist
03/26/2006, 10:07 AM
Hi Jeremy,

I still haven't received anything from Current. Do you have an update?

Thanks
Ray

eclecticvibe
03/26/2006, 01:04 PM
I think the replacement parts shipped out to us last week. I know that we did receive notice of a shipment from CurrentUSA. We should have it early this week. If it's there we'll get that right out to you. Plz email me at jp@premiumaquatics.com if you don't hear from us, and I'll see if I can't track that down for you on Monday.

raynist
04/28/2006, 03:21 PM
Hi Jay,

I still haven't received this part.

Thanks
Ray Nist

eclecticvibe
04/30/2006, 02:44 PM
I'll take care of it for you on Monday Ray. Sorry for the long delay.

eclecticvibe
05/12/2006, 11:35 AM
Ray, after some digging, Current says that unit does not come with the 25 watt unit, but only the 8 and 15. Jeremy says this is just a 10" 3/4 diameter pipe with male threads on both ends. If that's true, I'll be happy to build you one as I have some spare plumbing parts at home. Please let me know.