PDA

View Full Version : Local Uniseal Source??

Morgman
03/04/2006, 05:24 PM
Does anyone have a local source for Uniseals?

I know I can get them online, but would rather get them ASAP.

thanks,

Morgman

marcrothschild
03/04/2006, 08:38 PM
If you order them from customaquatic.com on monday morning, you will have them by tuesday. I think they sell a knockoff version, but a buddy of mine said the quality was good.
I know thats not the answer your looking for, but I HTH

jaypainter24
03/05/2006, 12:55 AM
Morgman do you have any percs for sale? Looking for a true perc or 2 LMK thanks jason

also located in Corona near the 91fwy and Maple exit

Morgman
03/05/2006, 01:54 AM
marcrothschild

Cool. I did not see them on the customaquatic website. I was looking for "Uniseal" in their search function. So I will check it out.

thanks,

Morgan

laverda
03/05/2006, 03:28 AM
I would like to get some uniseals also, but I could not find them on the customaquatic.com web site.
Morgan maybe we can combine our orders to save on shipping.

Chin_monster
03/05/2006, 12:00 PM
On Custom Aquatic they are called flexible tank seals or something like that.

JenDub
03/05/2006, 02:34 PM
how many/what size do you need? I think I have some leftover from my skimmer mod project that I never got around to.... ~Charles~

Morgman
03/05/2006, 07:48 PM
I was looking at getting around 6 - 3/4" Uniseals.
I think I will just order from Aquatic Ecosystems. I always can find other things to get from them. I will be patient. I was trying to finish up a couple filters this weekend.

Have any of you reefers tried the generic Uniseals(flexible tank fittings) from Custom Aquatics?? I have heard thay some people recommend ONLY Uniseals. I wonder if that is from personal experience or just BS.