PDA

View Full Version : Aquacultered live rock

deansreef
03/05/2006, 07:11 AM
HI

I was thinking of buying 60 lbs of aquacultured cured live rock from premium aquatics but am unsure of what this rock would look like and if it looks real or not, I am also concerned about if it has good coralline coverage or not and what the size of the pieces is like,

I do not want any rubble, I need larger pieces for my 180 gallon reef. Please advise if you think I should order a different type of rock from PA that will fit my needs

Thanks

Dean

Jeremy B.
03/06/2006, 08:42 AM
Hi Dean,

We only have very few pieces of the cultured rock left. We brought in one shipment of this some time ago, and really wasn't pleased with the shapes and overall quality of the rock. We have tried many different sources of cultured rock, and have yet to come across one that we felt we could highly recommend to our customer's.

At this time both the Fiji and Marshall Island are looking great, and we do have a shipment of Kaelini on the way that should be very nice as well.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeremy

heap
03/06/2006, 11:15 PM
any ETA on the kaelini?

was planning on getting some fiji, but if you're going to have the tonga in stock, i might wanna check that out instead.