PDA

View Full Version : Puffers, Eel, Clown & LR For Sale

luvabunny
03/05/2006, 08:04 AM
I am rethinking my numerous tank situation and have decided to sell or trade the following:

1 porcupine puffer - his name is Tank - he is approx the size of a small grapefruit, and can puff to the size of a softball. Very friendly, healthy and cute with a perpetual smile. $50.00

1 dogface puffer - we just call him Dog - he is approx the size of 2 golfballs side by side. I've never seen him puffed. Loves to scrape sponges off of rocks and is an avid bristleworm eater. He's also very friendly, healthy and cute, and has a very toothy smile. $30.00

1 snowflake eel - approx 15" long. Lives in a community reef tank, and has never harmed anyone, but is getting to the size that I think he could if I let him get hungry. Very healthy, with beautiful bold coloring, and bright yellow "nose spots." $30.00

All of the above fish are hand fed every day with a variety of foods, all frozen type. Most days it is frozen shrimp, sometimes there is a mix of crab, mussell, mysis, etc. The eel will take live goldfish by hand. The puffers like live ghost shrimp. I would take $100.00 or best offer if someone wanted all 3 of them and could give them a good home.

Also....

1 pink skunk clown - very large - has never tried to host in my anemone, probably the wrong type for her. She hangs with the sailfin tang most of the time. Very tame, very healthy, eats anything. $15.00

After I sell the puffers, I will have cured LR for sale. Most pieces will be basketball sized and smaller. Mostly limestone, good for base rock, not coralline covered, very holey. $3.00 / lb

I am also open to trades for corals, lighting, etc, and my prices are not set in stone. I want to turn the 55 gal tank that the puffers are in, into my new FW angelfish tank, so to do so, I have to find the puffers a new home.

Finally, after all is said and done, I will have my 44 gallon hex tank for sale. It will include the stand, hood and light. I haven't decided on a price, and it is still down along the line a bit, but if you're interested, please let me know.

I will available for pick up all day today (Sun) My cell # is (405) 816-4918. During the week, I will only be available after 6:00 pm.

indoreefer
03/05/2006, 08:12 AM
PM sent

luvabunny
03/05/2006, 02:56 PM
Porcupine puffer and pink skunk clown sold.

Dogface puffer, snowflake eel, LR and 44 gal hex tank still available.

indoreefer
03/05/2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the puffer and clown. Tank seems to like his new tank. Atleast he is exploring it!
Daniel

luvabunny
03/06/2006, 09:03 AM
Dogface puffer, snowflake eel, LR still for sale.
Hex tank pending.

ZC
03/06/2006, 07:35 PM
awww...no you can't sell the eel.....he's never had a home for very long....( you don't have any recent pics of him do you? )

luvabunny
03/07/2006, 09:11 AM
Sorry, no I don't have any current pics. I'll probably end up keeping him anyway. Haven't had any response. I'll just have to keep him well fed to keep him from eating my fishies. He's probably about 15" long now and about as big around as my thumb.

To update: dogface puffer, snowflake eel, live rock and 44 gal hex tank still available. Prices are not firm, and trades will definitely be considered.