PDA

View Full Version : 60g acrylic tank, stand and misc available

serisash
03/06/2006, 07:18 AM
The wife tells me I need to clean out our basement before I start any more projects :-). I have my first tank, a 60 gallon Tenecor acrylic tank and matching predrilled stand. I used this tank before my 125 gallon tank. I'd always intended to do something with it but never have.

The tank has some definite scratches or hazing or something. I think I got a chiton or two in there before I cleaned it out. So if this were to be a show tank of any kind it would need some work.

The stand (also a Tenecor stand) has had some water damage, but is structurally sound. I had intended to sand it and paint it, but well, never got around to that either. The door hinges had rusted so I removed those and was going to put new hinges on, but well...

I also have a VHO light set with Icecap 660 ballast that I used on the tank.

Also on the chopping block are a couple of 20gallon (long, I believe) glass aquariums and 2 Iwaki WMD-40RLT pumps. One of the pumps has a bit of rust on the screws and near the fan holes, but it works fine last time I used it.

Anyway, here's some pics of the tank, stand and lights:

http://www.rooville.com/tank.html

The stand, tank, 20 gal glass tanks and water pumps are free to anyone who will come and pick them up. I would like to get something for the lights and ballast (say $75).

I live in South Salem, NY (near Ridgefield, CT).

Thanks

okdave
03/06/2006, 07:42 AM
PM message sent.

jpatrician
03/06/2006, 07:47 AM
PM sent

Frank83
03/06/2006, 07:59 AM
PM sent