PDA

View Full Version : I chose my fish over THIS.

Teremei
03/07/2006, 01:41 AM
Look what I sold for my fish! My love for my fish and my wanting to give them an even roomier home, lead me to sell one of my prized videogame collections. I did it so I wouldn't suffer as much of a blow financially. But it will be worth it seeing my coral beauty have all that room from one side to the other to swim like she never has before!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8262378788&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

(I was under the impression you can not link to LIVE ebay auctions. But this is one of my ended auctions. I hope this is ok)

whiirly
03/07/2006, 07:26 AM
Well I hope your getting a huge tank in trade

jmicky41
03/08/2006, 12:52 AM
Kinda off topic, are the old atari 2600 systems and games worth anything? I've got a whole bunch that are takin' up space.

Teremei
03/08/2006, 01:07 AM
jmicky YGPM.

Whirly, I am using that money for my 125 upgrade. As you and I know there are alot of other costs that go into an upgrade. I will still have money left over. But yeah, it's going for a decent upgrade.

I'm upgrading more than double my original size. So I know my current inhabitants will be really happy about that, and notice all the extra room they will have.