PDA

View Full Version : Acrylic Builders???

ReeferRyan
03/07/2006, 08:34 PM
Anyone know of some local shops that do acrylic work? I am debating going with acrylic with my new tank, but I need to talk to someone who builds it to see what my options are. Preferrably someone who answers PM's.

freezerguy
03/07/2006, 08:59 PM
Regal Plastics does acrylic work. I don't know if they build aquariums or not.
Also, Gary at A.R.T. has alot of experience with acrylic. He would probably be the one to answer your questions.

eddybabyhd
03/07/2006, 10:06 PM
thats gonna be gary on that one

Travis L. Stevens
03/08/2006, 08:57 AM
Heartland Aquatics (I think that was the name) or contact Chris4693. He also does acrylic work.

captbunzo
03/08/2006, 09:45 AM
Heartland Aquatics (Chris Howe - chris4693) does excellent work. He has mostly done sumps, overflows, etc, up until now. I would highly recommend him for similar needs. I can give you his (real life) contact information, if you PM me.

As for a tank, gotta be Gary @ A.R.T. :)

chris4693
03/08/2006, 04:33 PM
For tanks I would contact Gary at ART for a Tank, I don't have the space to build anything larger then a 60Gal.

Currently I am in a high end training program that is very rigerous and fast paced. So alot of my free time is used to study, since it is related to my future finacial lively hood, Acrylic is on the backburner for the next few months.

Doesn't hurt to ask, I may or may not have time.

Thanks,
Chris Howe
Heartland Custom Aquatics