PDA

View Full Version : Aquatic Environments (Davenport)

KingSpade
03/08/2006, 09:11 PM
has anyone ever been to Aquatic Environments in Davenport? I just want to say it is an awesome store, ive been there a couple times and bought fish, but i sold my tank for a RR tank and will definately buy most if not all of my corals and fish from them. Very good prices and very healthy livestock. Those guys really know what their doing there. I am still going to try and buy there big Sohal they have in one of there reef tanks even though they tell me the same thing everytime, LoL (Its Not For Sale) LoL

bgreenlee
03/08/2006, 10:18 PM
They are a great group of guys there. I have had an issue with one of them giving bad advice, but, if you spend a little time in there you will figure out which one that is.

Adam, the owner, has been great. Josh and James have been really good for advice and assistance as well.

I live in there while I am around home, but sadly I travel about 75% of the time.

Covey
03/08/2006, 10:30 PM
I fiqured it out but there are spies every where and if your reading this CARRY MORE ACRO! Sorry to yell. Mark up is way steep too.
All in all there a good group. I am amazed none of them showed at the pizza party though.
They put the flyer up in the store and no one from the store showed:rolleyes:
Obsessive reefer keepers are good for business I thought they would be more involved.

Rdr4evr69
03/09/2006, 09:29 AM
I too am an avid AE goer. Buy all my stuff there, Great people Very clean store. Good luck on getting a fish outta the display, they like to keep those there...lol Not one of them would KNOWINGLY give you bad advise, but do remember as in all LFS they are there to make money.....in other words do YOUR homework before buying anything..
S......

atram
03/09/2006, 12:33 PM
I've been going there for years, Seeing the reef displays
and paisley fish (mandarins) are what motivated me
to get into this hobby. All the guys are helpful.