PDA

View Full Version : Reproducing Starfish!

Nathan4Wvu
03/10/2006, 11:22 PM
I don't know what it is with the sand bed that i got from WVdaisy but this thing is great. First i get the reproducing snails now its star fish. My tank is crawling with bristal worms and serpent stars. But these are differnt there are 8-10 of them and they are about the size of a pencial eraser. You can just barly see there legs. They are not long and skinny like a serpent star these are chocolate chip star fish i think with short and fat legs

H.crispa
03/11/2006, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I finally got some mini stars from our prez. I hope they proliferate soon-- I like the little guys! Keep 'em straight up there in Morgan-hole and get Lisa to get off her butt and straighten out that gorgeous reef up there on Mileground! And please, stay away from that albino cobra! Yeah, it's cool and all but, don't tap on the glass!

BTW, joke with them and ask if they are a strip club after hours called the "Erotic-jungle". Tell them the goofy drug rep said so. Depending on who is working, they may or may not know what the hell you are talking about-- but Lisa will. She's really cool.

If she is there you'll se her yellow hummer parked out front.

MattG
03/11/2006, 06:03 AM
sounds like asterina stars.

Sounds like the tank is doing very well Nathon!

wvdaisy
03/11/2006, 10:23 PM
Told ya that was some good sand :D I have tons of starfish, snails, feather dusters, bristle worms, and other critters I don't know the names of. BTW, do you still have my storage tub you got the sand in? I think I was suppose to get that back :p

Sounds like your tank is healthy and growing. Diversity is great!

Lana

Nathan4Wvu
03/12/2006, 12:20 AM
Yea i have it, in fact i will be able to drop it off at jo-mars tomorrow.

As for the tank yea it has alot of diversity. I will have pics of the tanks next week when i get back to school the internet here at my house is to slow to upload them.

I have a little opinion question. Im going to be living in Morgantown full time when i sign my lease in May on my house. So what tank should I set up I want the most bang for the buck nothing larger than 40 gal. what should i do!! Ohh and it is going to be somthing used so so does any one have a used tank under 40 gal i would like to have a nano cube any one got one??