PDA

View Full Version : Returning, returning, returning (times around 12) Customer

YoungReefer06
03/14/2006, 03:56 PM
Hello,

I am going to buy some corals from your website, and I already have over the $225 needed for free shipping, but there were acouple other corals I also wanted that I was wondering if you had the slightest idea when they would come in. I know that you dont know exactly when they come or anything but is there anything you know like "LPS corals usaully come in on Fridays" or something like that?

These are the ones I talking about....

CN-83964 SW - Torch Coral, Green/Yellow - Small

Frogspawn Coral - Branched (any size)

Hammer / Anchor Coral, Branching (any size)

CN-82872 SW - Hammer / Anchor Coral, Green - Small

Also do you know if next weeks "Weekly Specials" has any LPS corals on sale.

Thankyou, even if you can't answer any of the above questions;

Kyle:D

dfs/la2
03/14/2006, 05:11 PM
Kyle,

We apologize that the corals you are inquiring about is currently unavailable on our website. The availability of specimens is dependent on what we have available in our aquatics center, and this depends on what we are able to harvest from the wild and which tank raised specimens are available at the time. Our holding facility does receive daily shipments, so the stock can change from day to day. We are unable to give you a specific date or day as to when we will have the specimens in stock. Please feel free to click the “Email Me” link by the specimen you are interested in purchasing and we will send you an automated email as soon as it becomes available.

In regards to the Weekly Specials, they announce them to us on Thursday evenings if you would like to contact us on Thursday evening at 1-800-334-3699 we would be happy to provide the list of new specials. We hope this information helps you.

Luci Z.
liveaquaria.com