PDA

View Full Version : Some Final Pics of my tank

Roll221
03/14/2006, 07:48 PM
Here are some pics of my tank. Sadly I will be taking it down in the next month, I will post more when I make the final decision on how am going to sell all the colonies.

Tank Pics (http://members.cox.net/reefmovies/)

Ed

brbegle
03/14/2006, 08:28 PM
Wow - that is sad that you have to tank that down! Good luck with the move Ed!

chetm2
03/14/2006, 08:54 PM
That is Incredible! Hopefully when my tank is finally done somebody will still have frags of some of your pieces. My uncle was stationed in Hawaii when he was in the Army and that was my first time there and I've been back to all of the islands except Kauai. It is a neet place. Enjoy it while your there.

Roll221
03/14/2006, 10:30 PM
Yes I am very sad that I have to take my tank down but I knew the day would come. I guess there is some consolation of where I am going. But again looks like keeping a reef tank there is not an option. Looks like a lose, win, lose situation.

Ed

vanmle
03/15/2006, 12:09 AM
Ed,

I think Hawaii is worth it. I am sorry to have you take down your tank. You will be missed at every monthly meeting.

Van.

ZoeReef
03/15/2006, 02:30 AM
Very nice tank. I just bought my first fish and put it in my tank today. The whole family was really happy and we watched that blue damsel just really munch out on brine.

When I look at your tank I can see where I want to be. Thanks for the pix...Andy

cmontgomery
03/15/2006, 10:50 AM
All I can Say is WOW!!!

moore_rb
03/15/2006, 12:08 PM
That's a real bummer, Ed; but look at the bright side. Hawaii is sitting on top of one of the largest reef tanks on Earth, and you never have to test it, do water changes, or scrape the sides....

We're gonna miss you when you're gone. I wish I was far enough along on my big tank project to capitalize on some of your colonies. I might just have to re-scape my 70 again to try and free up some space.....

gillies
03/15/2006, 04:27 PM
I've got about ten of your frags grown to colonies and they are loving life. Thanks. Once in Hawaii, screw the fish bowl, jump in and dive.

moonpower
03/16/2006, 09:55 PM
Ed how long have your corals been growing? Be sure and let us know about the auction or what ever you have decided to do. I'm sure alot of us are drooling! We are going to miss you so much. Take care

dmorel
03/17/2006, 12:25 PM
Ed,
Good luck to you man, I've always enjoyed your company and your tank is awesome.
Hawaii as you know has some pretty crazy (but important) rules around livestock, but I *think* I saw a guy on RC a few years back from the islands who had a pretty stunning tank.

Regards,
-dm