PDA

View Full Version : 3 Different clown Fish hosting the same Anenome

ZURCSREEF
03/14/2006, 09:52 PM
I recently decided to add the Ocellaris Clown fish to my 120g reef tank after taking down my nano (I have had him/her for about a year now), before I added him, I already had a 10 year old Gold-Stripe with its hosted anenome... (purchased from a Local reefer who has had her for 10 years, shes about max size at 5"-6" HUGE). At first when I added the Occ, she dashed for the Gold-Stripe in the Anenome to host it and the Gold-Strip chased him/her out so she decided to host the Toadstool for a couple days, after about a week they were friendly with one another, the Occ started to host in the Anenome with the Gold-Stripe! They have been doing this for about a month now. Then I decided to buy a black perc and add her to the tank, right away she jumped in the anenome with the gold-stripe and occelaris clownfish and they all three host it together peacefully... I have never heard of this before and it is amazing to me... A friend of mine didn't believe me til he came to my house and witnessed it himself and was amazed. I will be taking some pictures tomorrow to prove this is true. I was wondering if anyone else has had this luck with 3 different types of clown fish and if they have any pictures. I have been thinking of adding other clown fish, but I do not want to push the limit. Clown Fish are definately my favorite types of marine fish and would love to have my tank filled with them.

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

jwedehase
03/14/2006, 10:34 PM
It sounds like you may be overdosing the vodka, man! :)

I can't wait to see those pics!

pnsnowboard
03/14/2006, 11:18 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6957012#post6957012 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jwedehase
It sounds like you may be overdosing the vodka, man! :)

I can't wait to see those pics!

I AGREE

dustybuddy
03/14/2006, 11:26 PM
show ME THE PICS dawg...ive heard of biracial clowns as well. i dunremember where. you should def. try to breed them.

dustybuddy
03/14/2006, 11:27 PM
by the way...i wont believe this till i see some pics..and fast...haha

Oceanblue
03/14/2006, 11:31 PM
yea i need to see them. Sounds awsome!