PDA

View Full Version : Last call for alcohol

luvabunny
03/15/2006, 08:05 AM
Well, not really alcohol, I just wanted to get your attention!

It is the last call if anyone wants my little dogface puffer tho. This weekend, he goes to the LFS, where you will have to pay the same price I did (34.99) instead of the 20.00 I'm asking for him. Same fish, better price buying from me.

Also, my hex tank is ready to go. It will be tank and stand only. It measures 25" wide, 25" tall, and 45" tall with stand. The stand is a hex coffee table with a door in the front. If you turn it around and hide the door, it just looks like a tank stand. I want $50.00 for them both. The tank is not drilled, has no leaks and is currently holding FW. It will take me about 10 minutes to drain it.

I also have 3 - 5 gallon buckets full of crushed coral. Two of the buckets probably have stuff (bacteria, pods, micro stars, etc) still alive in them. The other bucket is completely dry. I will take $10.00 for all 3 buckets of crushed coral, but I keep the buckets.

Please respond here or by PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks,
April

luvabunny
03/16/2006, 03:57 PM
TTT - Can't believe no one wants this awesome puffer, or this tank. Wow!

MyMonkey
03/16/2006, 08:34 PM
I want the puffer. Just can't fit the little guy in my tank now. They are very cool fish though. Surprised you are having difficulty selling it.

kpk
03/17/2006, 10:07 PM
Hey April I sent the email did you ever recieve it? If not let me know. Would you trade the tank/stand and puffer? I may be in okc tomorrow if I can get the puffer and then maybe the tank sometime next week when I get the zoos fragged.

Let me know, call me 580-821-4182

Kyle

schlecht13
03/18/2006, 01:06 PM
April, I am glad I saw your post, I have a 75 Gallon with a large Seargent Major damsel and mainly live rock. I think we would be happy there. If this would work for you, I can pick him up tomorrow anytime. Thanks and feel free to call or email me at the below info.

Eric
405-826-8292
schlecht13@aol.com

schlecht13
03/18/2006, 01:07 PM
Also I can always use more crushed coral with wonderful little critters in it.