PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Designs getting alot of stock in now !!

Opiy
03/15/2006, 04:39 PM
If you have a chance this week you need to swing by AD as often as possible. I was there buy the tank and they had many boxes of livestock that arrived and had alot to arrive yesterday. They had a good bit of fish there and some I never seen before. I saw some large zoa colonies that range anywhere from $50 to almost $200. Mushrooms, zoas, fish, and looks like a good bit more coming. Phillip and Tien are on a shopping spree in California getting all kinds of stuff so I just thought I would mention it so hopefully someone will take advantage and might score something awesome.

scothew
03/15/2006, 05:01 PM
I'll probably swing by tonight and take a few pics :)

Opiy
03/15/2006, 05:24 PM
They had 2 colonies of blue zoas but they haven't really opened up good yet so you couldn't see the colors. But they aren't selling the blues though :(

scothew
03/15/2006, 05:27 PM
I cant wait to see what all Phillip picked out. He was pretty giddy friday when I saw him getting ready for the trip. If I take any pics it will be just to show the amount of stuff they are getting in from the trip, to put on the AD website.

Opiy
03/15/2006, 07:23 PM
Last time I saw their website there was just about nothing on it. What is the site and has it been updated ?

scothew
03/16/2006, 07:29 AM
Its still being reconstructed. Although Phillip has put a link on the old site to the new one, the new one still has alot of work to be done before it functions properly.

www.aquariumdesignsinc.com

Opiy
03/16/2006, 12:00 PM
wow i like the look of the new site. Seems pretty easy to use. I can see where they need more work done to it though but looks like it will be a good source to see what they have.