PDA

View Full Version : group buy on salt?? what happened

llewoh05
03/20/2006, 11:09 AM
whatever happened to the group buy on salt. did we get any? cause i can't find the thread for it??? After last nights disaster im gonna need some real soon.

blooper74
03/20/2006, 11:43 AM
What disaster did you have?

rick rottet
03/20/2006, 11:59 AM
The thread is here. Page 3 as we speak.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=783715

I said in the thread.....the salt would be in the Wednesday before last (3-8-06) and if anyone had an urgent need, they could PM me for arrangements to pick up, otherwise I would load it in my truck and bring to the March 25 meeting. I only got one PM and JazzMann2 came and picked up his box(es). If you need yours, it's here if you need it now, if not it will be at Saturdays' meeting.

llewoh05
03/20/2006, 12:00 PM
well i added 10lbs of sand and 8lbs of rock. the sand kinda fell out of the bag into the tank so i was rushing to get all the rock and inhabitants out of the tank into buckets.

for 3 hours i waited for the damn sand to settle but it never did, so i sent the girl out to the store and bought another 10gal. used the last of my IO to get the level up. and stuck all the rock, fish, corals, pods, cheato, everything into the new tank.

i cried myself to sleep lastnight, cause i didn't think anything would make it, but to my suprise everything is alive and well so far.

the only thing left in the old tank (which is still super cloudy) is Shredder and 2 large rocks and 4" of sand. Check out my thread on Shredder and you'll see how cloudy the water is. those pics where taken this morning.

llewoh05
03/20/2006, 12:05 PM
rick,

how much do i owe you for the 1 box of salt. i would like to pick it up tonight if i can. ill pm you just to make sure you get my message.

RV8tor
03/20/2006, 05:39 PM
Rick

I cant make it to the meeting this weekend, I'll call and schedule a pick up on my way to K3 for my two boxes.