PDA

View Full Version : Wavebox & 6100's combination

vdKroon
03/20/2006, 08:57 PM
Hi there,

I'm in a big dilemma with my current setup.. Let me explain..

I have a 145 gal. tank which is viewed from three of the sides (see diagram), with a Wavebox & two 6100's.

One of the streams is placed in the same plane as the wavebox, while the other is placed in a opposite corner (again, see diagram).

Since the main 'viewing angle' is the right side at the driagram (where the single stream is), my question is: it would be 'safe' to get rid of that pump and work only with the wavebox and one 6100 (the one that is placed in the same plane as WB) ?? The fact is that the second stream is disturbing the main viewing plane a lot.

But, as a counterpart, the overflow is just between the wavebox and the stream, so, I don't know if this would be a proper flow in terms of qualily of water feeding the skimmer. The return pump output is also pointing in the same direction as the wavebox..

Ehat do you think??

Thanks a lot & sorry for my poor English..

http://www.black-hut.com/img/rc/rc_tunze.jpg

P.S: The tank size is 120x70x60 cm. (long/width/height).

vdKroon
03/21/2006, 05:26 AM
Anyone?, I have to decide this as soon as possible.. :rolleyes:

rvitko
03/21/2006, 11:09 AM
I can't say for sure, you really need to just try it and see. I think the one Stream should be enought though with the wavebox.

vdKroon
03/21/2006, 11:16 AM
Ok, in case that I leave only one stream, the one that is beside the wavebox, what program on the 7095 do you recommend?

Thank you =)

rvitko
03/21/2006, 11:27 AM
Really they would all do the same thing, just pulse the pump.