PDA

View Full Version : about group orders...

salt newbie01
03/22/2006, 08:47 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know and give everyone the option of another source for group orders. Michael at Michael's Aquatic Den here in Cleveland has told me that he would be willing to place orders for the etrc. He can try to beat whatever prices you might be able to get online through his sources. Dry goods or wet goods. If an order is placed I could bring things up when coming to a meeting. You can contact him directly at fishstore@myway.com or 423-478-5522.

Runner
03/22/2006, 09:26 PM
Any way to get an idea of what he may have available to him? Or is he proposing to order from certain online vendors and re-sell the stuff to us?

RCS
03/22/2006, 10:32 PM
I'll vouch for Michael, very stand-up guy. He runs a regular fish store just like any other and orders direct from the wholesalers.

salt newbie01
03/23/2006, 08:22 AM
What Fred said is correct. He thought he might be able to get a better deal through his wholesale contacts than we could get from online vendors. possibly save on shipping since he has things coming to him every week anyway. If it turned out to be a better deal then we could all save a little money and support a local small business. If he could not get a better deal then nothing lost, we could just order from whoever is cheaper. Just wanted to give the group another option.