PDA

View Full Version : Moving Sale!

Riner
03/31/2006, 12:01 AM
Hello Guys and Gals,

It's been a long time since I have posted. But I have been lurking. I was wanting to make it to the last meeting but work got in the way(as usual). Any way, the Wife and I have moved (again, we have been married for a little under 2 years and have moved six times) and i need toget rid of some things. I apologize that some of the items are not reef related but I figured everybody had hobbies outside of reefing. And I would like to offer it to my reefing buddies before i throw it all in a yard sale. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

- Nigerian Uromastix w/ 55 gal, stand, lights, heaters, food, dishes, and other goodies. PRICE: $325

- Mongoose SR-2 Full suspension Mountain Bike. Retail $199.99.
Only ridden onece on paved part of TVA Trail in Florence. PRICE: $85

- 1.5 Gallon curved glass "ocean Free" aquarium. I had a pico in it then I just put a beta in it. I see alot of guys on nano-reef.com with pico's in these tanks. PRICE: $5

- 5 Gallon Aquatic Garden betta aquarium. Has undergroung filter and light. It worked great as a betta setup. it has a place in the hood where you can cut out a place for a HOB filter. PRICE: $5

- Entertianment Center. It has a few scratches here and there but still looks nice. It fit out 27" TV great. It is about 4' long and has glass doors on the side for a stereo. PRICE: $25

- LoveSeat recliner. This would make a great place to sit and look at your tank or surf RRC on your laptop! Blue, Paid $50 last week...don't have room for it...PRICE $50

- 10 Gallon setup with stand. AGA aquarium with florecent hood, penguin HOB, walmart wrought iron stand. will include backround , gravel and decorations. This setup was in our old bedroom...but won't fit in our new one. Would make a great Nano! PRICE: $30

- 2 Parakeet Cages. both ABOUT 12"x8"x15" (LxWxH) I did have parakeets at on point in time....PRICE: $15 for both

-I also have a 28 gallon BF with stand that I would be willing to trade for a 12g nano cube. I want something smaller.

AGAIN, I am sorry that not all of this is reef related. AND I will be more than happy to remove this posting if it pleases the powers at be. If you are interested in anything posted, PM me or shoot me an E-mail at Riner@hotmail.com. Thank you, and have a Great Day.