PDA

View Full Version : FIZZ,, your fuge program is really nice idea

zooqi
04/05/2006, 11:07 PM
is it possible to have you bring something semilar to what you did at TFP at the swap meeting ? Thanks

shimmy_yaz
04/06/2006, 06:02 AM
Yeah that would be kool I unfortunatly missed the TFP event.

Fizz71
04/06/2006, 08:56 AM
The tank, stand and sump were all donated for us to borrow from TFP so setting that up at the swap would difficult since we don't own the equipment. :) But if you have something to setup I still have the CPR fuge, the Power Filter mod fuge, the in-tank one from Mishap and Bytor has an egg-crate one he forgot to bring.

The CPR fuge is going to Bill King. I made a deal with him that we'd sell it to him for what we paid for it if we could use it, so that would be up to him.

The power filter one I have no plans for. I bought it out-right, no receipts submitted for reimbursement so you can certainly use it.

The one from Mishap I was planning on returning shortly..he'd need to give his $0.02 on what to do with it.

The bottom line....You'd have to set it up and I could bring the pieces mentioned above if I have permission from the "owners"..but the whole display itself technically doesn't exist anymore.

The handout is always available..I was planning on bringing some...I have a bunch left and the document is in Word on my PC and a PDF on NCPARS.org (I'd have to give you the address). And the macro was all given out..so we'd need to collect more.

--Fizz

CarlC
04/06/2006, 02:24 PM
Mo I could bring a 29g along with the 10g sump/fuge. The tank would have an external overflow and the pvc drain pipe set up for the sump to be directly below the tank.

You would need a stand, lighting, return pump, aqua lifter(for the overflow), water, salt and whatever else would be needed.

Carl

bmac
04/06/2006, 05:51 PM
I have plenty of algae you could have for the display

nate4546
04/07/2006, 03:58 AM
I have a 55g with stand you could use for the display

Bill King
04/08/2006, 09:35 AM
The CPR fuge is going to Bill King. I made a deal with him that we'd sell it to him for what we paid for it if we could use it, so that would be up to him.

Permission granted.

of course if its full of macro & critters at the end of the swap, well I'll just have to deal with that.

See you at the swap
Bill