PDA

View Full Version : Very worried about my fish

Joshthenosh
04/07/2006, 11:33 AM
Im really Worried About My fish (I know i worry alot) This morning when woke up thers wasnt the usual flurry of activity in the tank, i turned the lights on and My fish seemd very larthgic compared to normal, i know the personailtys of my fish , and they where acting very strange.

my 2 clowns where staying in there favourite spot, my regal was with them not realy swimming around, my kole tang is hiding in rocks, then the regal started to hide too, i fed them and they did eat the food, but they are acting very diffrent to usual.

Yesterday i put a blue cheek goby in the tank, and since then hes been doing hes job sifting the sand and spitting it everywhere. Hes still doing it totaly normal.

I was wondering if the sand sifting my be releaseing toxins in the water, as ive heard this somewhere before. my fish have always been really active and since this morning they are not, so i must assume it has something to do with the goby.

my cleaner wrasse has totaly disapered and my regal has stopped eating, the rest seem ok but they wont move from the right side of the tank, the only things that have changed yesterday is the goby and a seio stream on the left side of the tank.

ANy help or adive would be appreciated

Amonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10
Salinity 1.026
Temp 26
PH 8.3

Fiddler
04/07/2006, 11:49 AM
your temp is 26? oh thats C isn't it

Joshthenosh
04/07/2006, 11:51 AM
yes 79f

Travis L. Stevens
04/07/2006, 11:57 AM
They're probably fine. You woke them up after all. Were they pale or discolored?

Joshthenosh
04/07/2006, 12:09 PM
they look ok, but 8 hours on my tang still is hiding in a rock and my female clown wont come out of the corner and my wrasse has dissapered totaly (probably buried in the sand