PDA

View Full Version : False Perc Sucking on Mushroom Anemone

fittdog8848
04/10/2006, 08:05 AM
So the other night i am watching the tank with a friend and to my surprise the male is sucking on the entire edge of my large mushroom anemone.

Is this normal? The Mushroom seemed to handle it ok which made me think that the clown was just sucking on it.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this. I have some pics and a video and will try to post them a little later.

THanks everyone

fittdog8848
04/10/2006, 09:38 AM
^

Ti
04/10/2006, 09:48 AM
It's normal, my clowns do it all the time.

When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Chuck Norris gets the water wet.

Fixed it for ya

mickyfin
04/10/2006, 10:43 AM
When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Chuck Norris gets the water wet.

Fixed it for ya

Actually the water does get Chuck Norris. He has it correct.

Ti
04/10/2006, 11:01 AM
It doesn't make sense.

CH
04/10/2006, 01:43 PM
It makes sense if you really think through it. When you fall in water, you get wet right? meaning, you get water all over you. But when Chuck Norris falls in, the water gets him instead, like the water gets Chuck all over it .
This was a line from a great song, from a great band, They Might Be Giants, the song was Particle Man. The line was something like, "When he's under water does he get wet, or does the water get him instead" Of course this was about particle man, and not Chuck, so I don't know where that came from!

Dan Thrash
04/10/2006, 01:48 PM
did you know, a Chuck Norris-delivered roundhouse kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states

fittdog8848
04/10/2006, 02:34 PM
off the original topic BUT.................

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

fittdog8848
04/10/2006, 03:08 PM
anyone else seen their clowns sucking on a anemone?