PDA

View Full Version : Live Rock and ACJR order placed!

Wildeone
04/10/2006, 10:20 AM
Well I finally made up my mind and ordered 80lbs of LR from PA. From what I hear it was a wise choice due to the quality of service and premium rock. I also took advantage of the AC Jr group buy for Rc. I think that was a good deal as well.

I will let everyone know what I think once I receive it all.

Jeremy B.
04/10/2006, 05:27 PM
Thank you for your order, we greatly appreciate it! What type of rock did you choose to go with?

Wildeone
04/11/2006, 08:35 PM
I went with the Fiji and the Kaelini show. So far service has been impeccable! It all shipped today and I can't wait to see it!

eclecticvibe
04/12/2006, 09:14 AM
The Fiji is especially nice right now. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Wildeone
04/13/2006, 09:18 PM
Well I got my rock right on schedule. It was packed real nice and stayed warm and wet. I really cannot tell how nice it was since it was the first time I have ever ordered LR, but it has some green and pink spots on it and it definatly has life!

I was worried about getting it in my water ASAP, along with the sand I ordered, so once the sand was in and after a quick rinse, I just set the LR in the tank. I plan to aquascape once the dust settles. I did find several feather dusters on the LR that is close to the glass and I can view.

Thanks for the great service PA!

I didn't get the JR, the one I want was out of stock. I do want one, will you notify me when they come in so I can purchase it?

Thanks again!