PDA

View Full Version : What happened with my orders?

SeaMac2
04/10/2006, 04:38 PM
Hello,

Sorry to resort to a public forum but I have sent 2 emails with questions about a current and a previous order without any response from you guys.

I received an order last week in which a Salifert nitrate test kit was backordered. I was wondering if you had an estimate of when these might be back in stock and when I can expect to receive it.

Also, I placed an order last night which included 2 9W 6700K bulbs for my refugium light hood. On the invoice that was emailed to me it states "**if out of stock on 00106 sub PC9W5K**" which is a 5000K bulb. Is this now standard practice to replace items without confirming that the customer wants the new item? To be honest, I'm not sure that the 5000K is a fair trade for my purpose, but I was never given the opportunity to express that before the order shipped.

To be honest I'm a little disappointed with the way this was handled.

Chris

Jeremy B.
04/10/2006, 05:26 PM
Hi Chris,

If you could please email me your full name directly at jeremy@premiumaquatics.com I'll be more than happy to get you taken care of.

Thanks,
Jeremy

SeaMac2
04/10/2006, 06:09 PM
Email sent. :)

SeaMac2
04/13/2006, 10:33 AM
Jeremy,

Thanks so much...got the test kit today.

I also received my order with the replacement bulbs yesterday. I'm still unclear why they were substituted for the Coralife's though. I'll give them a try...spectrum looks similar, but the new ones are definitely not as bright as the Coralife's.

Thanks again! :)
Chris

Jeremy B.
04/13/2006, 10:46 AM
Hi Chris,

I don't think you are getting our emails. I had sent an email explaining the situation right back to you from when you had emailed us. Jason had also sent an email to you explainging the switch before we had made it, etc. Do you have a spam folder or bulk email folder you can check?

Thanks,
Jeremy

SeaMac2
04/13/2006, 02:14 PM
Weird...

No spam or filtered mail box. I wonder why I'm not getting them. :confused:

I do get all of the automatically generated emails whenever I place an order or when my order ships though. Strange for sure.

Thanks again.
Chris

Jeremy B.
04/13/2006, 02:29 PM
Hey Chris, just sent you a PM of the email I sent a few days ago.

Thanks!
Jeremy