PDA

View Full Version : picasso trigger question

Potsy
04/13/2006, 03:52 PM
We're in the process of setting up our baby's room (due in Sept.) and have read that a fish tank's ambient light and noise have a calming effect on sleeping infants.

We'll probably have room for a 65 gallon 36"x18x24" and I want to know if it's possible to keep a single picasso trigger in it - or will it be too cramped? I figure it's the most puppy dog like fish and it would make for an interesting single specimen.

dwd5813
04/13/2006, 11:10 PM
do a search for picasso triggers and you should be able to find anything you want to know about them. i think the minimum tank size recommended for them is like 75 gallons, though. actually, as i pull out the doctors catalog, i see their recommendation is a 70 gallon tank minimum. if you can fit the 65, the 75 shouldnt be too hard. those are awesome fish.

No Worries1979
04/21/2006, 10:05 AM
I have a 4" picasso and a 4" panther grouper in a 50 gal. Needless-to-say I will have to upgrade in about 12-18 months. Both of these fish have a great personality. They get excited when you walk into the room and they beg for food just like a dog! Such beautiful species.