PDA

View Full Version : WMC vendors: Free admission on Sunday April 23 9 -3

Reefugee
04/13/2006, 10:01 PM
Hello All -

The WMC vendor exhibit area will be available to the general public for free on Sunday April 23 from 9AM till 3 PM. . The vendor area will host numerous vendors including Mermaid Aquarium , CaribSea, CPR Aquatic, Piscine, and Reef Nutrition. Some vendors wil be selling corals/products, and others will be showing off their newest products. For a complete list of vendors, go to http://www.wmc2006.org/Sponsors.aspx . Arrive early for the best selection of products from the vendors.

Max from Mermaid Aquarium will show his zero edge tank stocked with corals! (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=808466) . Pacific Garden Supply will be debuting a new reflector. Sorry - I am not going to tell you. You'll just have to show up to see it. :D

Please note that the speaker and raffle prize area will available to paid registrants only.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this post.

Summary: Free Admission to Vendors
Time: Sunday April 23 9AM - 3PM

Minh

PS - if you are interested in attending the WMC - the last day for online registration is April 15th. Limited onsite registration will aslo be available. However, we encourage people to register online to guarantee yourself a space.

rulesmith
04/19/2006, 11:17 PM
ohhh, you are just trying to get me in trouble.

Reefugee
04/22/2006, 12:46 AM
I wished I had brought my camera. You should have seen some of the corals that Mermaid Aquarium had for sale! WOW! And his zero edge tanks just looks great. Tomorrow I will try to post some pictures.

BTW - if anyone is still interested in attending, onsite registration is still available.

Aquarist Guru
04/22/2006, 09:49 PM
Man I'd love to had gone, unfortunately its my daughters 4th birthday tommorrow.

Does anyone know a good place to find out when conferences are in the future?

Reefugee
04/23/2006, 12:26 AM
Aquarist Guru - I don't think anyone knows when the next WMC is planned. :(

For the rest of you - Max is determined to sell all of his corals before he leaves. He has a lot of really nice mini-colonies.

Jesus
04/23/2006, 12:30 PM
WMC was fun. Meeting old friends and making new one. It was great as well to be able to talk with well known people(Palleta, Sanjay, Leng and other well know aquarist). Yes, Mermaid had some nice corals but had to refrain myself from buying anything. I did finally get my Lumenarc DE after ordering it for the last 2 months or so. I will now need to prep my new canopy. I highly recommend. I don't know when is the next time will be but I will surely go again.

jesus

rulesmith
04/23/2006, 06:10 PM
what all did you learn. We made it to the vendors. Bought corals we prop. should not have. I blame Minh. :)

Reefugee
04/23/2006, 11:03 PM
Mermaid did have some gorgoeus corals. Mad Max had a INSANE sale going on. I almost picked up a 24G nanocube for (can't mention the price). Had my credit card pulled out and ready to pay. But someone else (without a tank) really wanted it, so I let him have it. Thanks for all the support!

It was great meeting some of the speakers and vendors. It was also great meeting new people (like Sang) and talking to old friends (Jesus).

Rulesmith - you're welcome. Hope you got some nice pieces for Mermaid. I ended up with 5 VERY NICE mini colony of acros. Also ended up with 3 Lumenarc mini (two were AC cooled), 10 issues of Coral Magazine, and enough live sand to replace the sand in my 120G !

Great conference. I only wish I had to time to listen to the speakers.

Minh

Jacob D
04/24/2006, 04:22 PM
Maybe next time I'll be able to make it. With the baby on the way and working 2 jobs things have been crazy lately. Sounds like everyone had a good time and MARS did a good job with such a huge task. Hats off to them for making it happen.

Maximus
05/02/2006, 11:02 PM
It was very nice to meet you, Minh. You guys did an exceptional job at WMC and for that you should be commended.