PDA

View Full Version : Nashville SPS Stores

bkv1997
04/16/2006, 06:31 PM
I from Chattanooga and will be in Nashville on business the 24 - 26th around the Opryland Hotel Area.

Is there any stores in the nashville area worth taking a look at? I am really looking for SPS and rarities.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

c_stowers
04/16/2006, 06:56 PM
Not really much as far as SPS. Aquatic Critter south of town has usually has a few SPS, but do not often have rare SPS. They are located on Nolensville Rd. probably about a 20 minute drive from the Opryland Hotel. There is also Emerald Bay on HWY 70S. They usually don't have much SPS but generally have a decent selection of LPS and softies.

fishdoc11
04/16/2006, 07:55 PM
The best sps selection in Nashville is frags from reefers tanks:)

The Critter and Ebay will occasionally have nice stuff but most gets snatched up fairly quickly. The critter usually has a few Bali type aquacultured pieces, at least they have lately.

Chris

bkv1997
04/17/2006, 07:47 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7189418#post7189418 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishdoc11
The best sps selection in Nashville is frags from reefers tanks:)

I was hoping I might could find some Pink Stylophora or Neon Green Pocillopora. If anyone in the Nashiville club has either and would like to sell a frag please let me know.

Thanks
Brandon