PDA

View Full Version : corals for sale

bobbittle
04/17/2006, 08:01 PM
Hey all, just finding that between 2 jobs plus life in general I don't have time to keep up with my coral much anymore....not to mention having to hassle with trying to keep the tank as cool through the summer, so I'm going to sell it all off.

Prices are all negiotable, most of the stuff is attached to decent sized rocks, rock size is noted in most cases. Everything has been under a 250w 14k halide for the last 10-11 months or so and has been growing well.

No pictures currently, I'll try and get some uploaded.

Pickup available in bainbridge (46105), or can meet in greencastle or avon area with prior arragements. No paypal, cash/check/money order/whatever....no paypal though. If you agree to meet and buy something and don't show/back out, negative feedback WILL be posted.

I'll have a 30x12 (20L, 29, 37) inch 12 inch high black canopy with a 250w single end halide retro kit with ballast for sale once everything is gone....haven't considered pricing yet, if you're interested pm me and we'll see what we can work out.

Anyway, on to the stuff you really want to see:

Zoos; green skirt/silver mouth, 15-20 polyps - $20

Zoos; green skirt/orange disc/silver mouth, approx. 100+ polyps, rock also has what I believe is a purple blasto polyp, approx 2 inches in diameter. Rock is bigger than fist shaped - $50

Zoos; bluish-brown, grow like a weed, 40-50 polyps, rock also has 10-15 brown skirt/pink center polyps on it, $20

Red and Green open brain w/3"-4" kenya tree attached to the base, $20

3-4" tall toadstool $15

Fairly large (2-4 pound) rock with the following on it:
Lrg (6") kenya tree
many kenya tree babies
20+ xenia polyps
10+ blue w/red speckled mushrooms
$30

Large rock (5+ pounds) with the following on it:
30-40+ anthellia polyps
2 blue/red shrooms
1 orange floridia ricordia
2 sm green/blue/orange florida ricordia
sm kenya tree babies
$75

This will sound odd....but I have a square gladware container that was a fragging container....now has 20+ xenia polyps, kenya trees, assorted zoos growing on it....$15

Thanks all......

nano_angel
04/17/2006, 08:46 PM
interested in 250w mh retro and ballast, not canopy. price?

furforfour
04/17/2006, 10:47 PM
Hey man - I'd be interested in your zoas and maybe some rock if you are getting rid of any of it. I'll call you if you dont reply soon.

bobbittle
04/18/2006, 03:28 PM
Wasn't planning on selling the halide and canopy seperate....make an offer and I'll consider it though.

I will make note, this isn't a fancy ballast or anything...just a plain ol magnetic ballast that is DIY'ed into a case to conceal everything.

Senor chris....anything specific? I can probably bring them up on sunday if you'd like. Don't know if I'll be getting rid of any rock...I'll let you know though.

cwegescheide
04/18/2006, 03:34 PM
VERY interested in the Glad container ;) LOL for some reason that cracked me up.

caseymou
04/18/2006, 08:15 PM
Sad to see you go..... But I understand the busy lifestyle. I probably neglect my water changes but the fish are fed and my tank is not being overridden with algae or aptasia so I continue on my quest for more and better zoas until I have more time to build the ultimate zoa garden. You know what zoas and rics I have, let me know if you are getting rid of anything not currently in my tank.

bobbittle
04/19/2006, 09:23 AM
Not positive chuck but I think everything I have you have....the only thing I might question is the green skirt/silver centers. Not sure if I gave you any of those before or not.

I didn't list it to give you first dibs on it, but the torch is for sale as well....3-4 heads, I think I gave you $15 for it and that's all I'm looking to get back out of it if you're interested.

caseymou
04/19/2006, 01:41 PM
I'll pass on the torch, I'm finding torches, frogspawns, and hammers require more room than I'm willing to allocate to them. I might be interested in some or all of the the green/silver zoas if they are pretty.

Buster4900
04/19/2006, 06:46 PM
I hate to see you get out the hobby, but it sounds like things are good for you. I have not seen in in the store the last few times I was there. Take it easy.

nano_angel
04/19/2006, 07:40 PM
interested in 250w mh retro and ballast, $100

bobbittle
04/19/2006, 08:20 PM
Chuck - green/silver zoo's are yours....will you be home tomorrow night? I can bring them by then.

Buster - not exactly out of the hobby, just no coral (for the time being anyway). I don't plan on taking the tank down....might get rid of a fish or two though. I'm currently (and plan on) only at the pet store a couple days a week part time.

Nano-angel - consider it sold

bobbittle
04/20/2006, 07:38 PM
Bluish-brown zoos are pending sale currently.

Make me offers on stuff!! I need to get rid of it!

furforfour
04/21/2006, 08:39 AM
I'll take the glad container if cwegescheide doesnt. I am going to try to get someone to work for me sunday, however I don't know if it will happen. Anyway I'll check back on here before then and let you know.

bobbittle
04/21/2006, 09:54 AM
Turns out I won't be able to make it up sunday anyway, so no problems there.

jim39
04/21/2006, 06:15 PM
i wood like to buy your fairly large(2or 4 ) rock

bobbittle
04/26/2006, 07:48 PM
Here's what's left with lower prices, this stuff needs to move!:

Zoos; green skirt/orange disc/silver mouth, approx. 100+ polyps, rock also has what I believe is a purple blasto polyp, approx 2 inches in diameter. Rock is bigger than fist shaped - $50 NOW $40

Red and Green open brain w/3"-4" kenya tree attached to the base, $20 NOW $15

3-4" tall toadstool $15 NOW $10....FREE WITH EITHER BIG PIECE

Fairly large (2-4 pound) rock with the following on it:
Lrg (6") kenya tree
many kenya tree babies
20+ xenia polyps
10+ blue w/red speckled mushrooms
$30 NOW $20

30-40+ anthellia polyps
2 blue/red shrooms
sm kenya tree babies
$75 NOW $60

1bigal
04/27/2006, 02:11 PM
I would love the brain. When would you be in avion or how far are you from There I live near coulmbus In. I have been wanting to go to the pet store in avon pet adventer? Maybe we could work out something for the first of next week I could be intrested in a toadstool but I would like to see it first. Email me at 1bigal@allvantage.com Thanks

fkdenton
04/27/2006, 03:08 PM
I want the 2-4lbs rock with the kenja trees and muschrooms. Is the torch still availible? Were are you located at?

bobbittle
04/27/2006, 09:02 PM
Toadstool and 2-4 pound rock w/xenia and shroom's now reserved.

Bluish-brown zoos SOLD
Green skirt/silver center zoos SOLD

bobbittle
04/30/2006, 04:09 PM
2-4 pound rock SOLD
Toadstool SOLD

Here's what's left:

Red and Green open brain w/3"-4" kenya tree attached to the base, $20

30-40+ anthellia polyps
2 blue/red shrooms
sm kenya tree babies
$75

Torch, white tip, 3 heads, $15

ADD:

Small Galaxea frag/piece, red/pink and green, quarter size, $10

Fairly large (softball-ish sized) long spined urchin, $30

playerx2
05/01/2006, 08:04 AM
bob i have tried pm and emailing twice. give me a call about the canister filter.

kegan
833-4207

gobygoby
05/01/2006, 01:16 PM
Red and Green open brain w/3"-4" kenya tree attached to the base, $20 NOW $15

I'll take this

bobbittle
05/02/2006, 09:01 PM
Kyle - brain's all yours.....pm me to try and arrange a meeting/pickup day/time.

nano_angel
05/02/2006, 09:13 PM
will still take 250w mh when u r ready

1bigal
05/03/2006, 03:31 AM
I left email add and pm ed you about the brain you never even tried contacting me you must only be saleing to your buddy I quess you could have at least said that some where. Not a verry nice person.

nano_angel
05/09/2006, 08:10 PM
when u ready to get rid of the lights?

bobbittle
05/09/2006, 09:01 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for a lack of any replies as I have been (and will continue to be for the next couple weeks) very busy.

Nano angel - there are still 3 pieces left before I can move the light off the tank....it's still held for you, hopefully the other pieces will be gone soon.

1bigal - I apoligize, I saw Kyle's post before I checked my pm's, and (no offense kyle) he's not my friend, I've met him a couple times that's all. The point is now moot as I killed the brain rearranging the tank over the weekend.

playerx2 - Sorry for the lack of a reply, I have less time to call and talk than I do to get on here and post replies, PM me one more time with anything specific you need to know or questions you might have and I promise a reply by saturday.

Here's a list of what's left, prices are lowered, offers are as always welcome, and I promise a moderately speedy reply:

Zoos, green skirt/orange disc/silver mouth, approx 100+ polyps, rock also has purple blasto polyp, approx quarter-silver dollar sized, rock is fist or bigger size: WAS $40, now $30

Large rock with anthellia, mushrooms, ricordia and kenya trees, scroll up for more detail, WAS $60, now $40

Torch, white tip, 3 heads, $15

Galaxea (small), red/pink and green, UPDATE, this is more like half dollar or larger sized, I was incorrect in previous posts, $10

Softball sized long spined urchin, $20

bobbittle
05/18/2006, 07:53 PM
All corals have been sold, thanks.

Urchin is still available.

ouccmich
05/21/2006, 09:34 PM
so can you post waht you have left?????

bobbittle
05/22/2006, 09:26 PM
My previous posts stated quite clearly that all corals have been sold. The long spine urchin is still available for $20.