PDA

View Full Version : Brat Clowns .... Hungry BTA

irisheyes
04/18/2006, 11:58 AM
I have 2 Clowns that somewhat host a BTA. They won't let the BTA eat. They do not take it food and try to steal everything I try to feed it. I feed the Clowns and while they are busy eating, I feed the BTA. They are right there trying to steal the food. I keep my hand in there to chase them away while the BTA eats. It sometimes takes it a long time because I'm sure it gets stressed with all the commotion. I have tried using a net, putting a Strawberry container against the rock, which isn't flat, so they sneak in. I just don't know what to do. They aren't afraid of anything. Does anyone else have this problem? If so what is the solution?
Sally

Reeling Reefer
04/18/2006, 12:36 PM
What are you trying to feed the anemone? I feed mine silversides and the clown pays no attention to it.

irisheyes
04/18/2006, 02:56 PM
Hummm! I have been feeding some Krill and some Mussels I bought at the grocery store. I will find some Silversides. Hopefully it will work.
Thanks!

trippyl
04/18/2006, 03:07 PM
My clown wasn't very generous to the anemone either. I wouldn't worry too much about it, the anemone will get some food and will do fine.