PDA

View Full Version : Tank Journals

ReefMonger
04/19/2006, 02:00 PM
Hi,
I dont know about you but I get sick of logging into the reef discussion forum and seeing the whole thing just a bunch of peoples logs of setting up their tanks. How about creating a new forum title Tank Journals or something to clean up the discussion forum?

guitar_lord
04/19/2006, 02:08 PM
Why dont you email the moderators directly instead of adding to the mess by posting this message in the Reef Discussion forum. (obviuosly this is not reef discussion)

May I also add that the purpose of this site is to learn from other peoples mistakes and get new ideas from what others are doing.

Andrew
04/19/2006, 02:15 PM
It's been talked about before. ;)

ReefMonger
04/19/2006, 02:23 PM
I didnt say not post about journal threads I was talking about making a new forum for them. No kidding you mean the purpose of this forum is to learn? (sarcasm)
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7207760#post7207760 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by guitar_lord
Why dont you email the moderators directly instead of adding to the mess by posting this message in the Reef Discussion forum. (obviuosly this is not reef discussion)

May I also add that the purpose of this site is to learn from other peoples mistakes and get new ideas from what others are doing.