PDA

View Full Version : Posted Pictures for first time

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 12:01 AM
Just in case you all were interested, I posted pics for the first time. I am a beginner saltwater aquariast, and just fell in love with this hobby. Its addictive, and requires money; as I learned.

But anyways, hope you like any of my pictures I took of my tanks (including my new H. Kuda seahorses).

Thanks everybody who has helped me out sooo much. Thanks for putting up with so many of my questions. Like I have said before, I just want to get things right the first time. :)

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 12:03 AM
I just saw that this thread was posted twice, so if a mod can please erase the other one please. THANKS!

http://www.reefcentral.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=102345&thumb=1

You can click on the little camera in case you other beginners don't know. Also for newbies to RC, you can edit your posts by clicking on edit--instead of posting another post with corrections.

THANKS!!!

:rollface: :eek1: :rollface:

ChunksInClemson
04/20/2006, 12:08 AM
Nice pics man! That H. Kuda is pretty awesome and so is the Lab! I have a golden/lab mix and she is the best! How long have you had the Kuda's?

Good to see you are interested in Christian Theology! God is awesome!

Peace bro, Chris

New_Tank_Guy
04/20/2006, 12:18 AM
Awsome pictures.

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 09:00 AM
ChunksInClemson:

I have had my three Kuda since March '06 (2 months). I HIGHLY recommend DanU's seahorsesource.com if anyone is interested in buying seahorses. They are very healthy, and priced reasonably.

My Lab Rusty is just recovering from Parvo. I thought he was going to die on Monday and today he is better and back up to 95% of what he use to be. He is currently 50 pounds and is about 4 months old. These Labs are good dogs.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. I am starting to learn how to take pics of tanks and aquariums. Its hard cuz fush move very fast, and some times I casn't figure the lighting angles, I guess with practice will come better pics.

Yes God is awesome, he saved Rusty's life.

Thanks! :)

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 09:52 AM
Also, for you guys that have been thinking of getting seahorses, its not as hard as you always hear. As long as you buy from a good breeder, and the seahorses are eating frozen mysis, you should be fine. Not too different than keeping clowns, or any other marine fish. Just need to meet their requirements. Thats all. Low flow, plenty of hitches, have some grass in their tank, feed them frozen mysis.

Just my 2 cents. :)

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 10:19 AM
Just added more seahorse pictures. Best to view 20 per page. I deleted that small one, and added a bigger one.

Its tons easier taking pictures of seahorses than of my yellow tang (ex. yellow tang sport shot).

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 12:48 PM
bumping as I add new pictures.

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 03:47 PM
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/102345DSCN1020__Medium_.JPG

A picture of my Kenya Tree sleeping. Its about 3.5 inches tall now. Here in this picture it is about .5 inch tall. I have had this coral for about 2 weeks. Is this average growth???

chrisbenavides
04/20/2006, 11:27 PM
This is probably an aiptasia anemone right?
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/102345DSCN1211__Custom_.JPG

I bought two peppermint shrimps and I have not seen one in two days. They are in my seahorse tank. Do you think the SHs ate them?

chrisbenavides
04/21/2006, 11:15 AM
Is it an aiptasia? Did the SHs eat the peppermint shrimps?