PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Livestock and Corals

Nitroq2
04/23/2006, 07:02 PM
I am looking for nice pieces fairly priced to stock my new 90 Gallon. Also looking for Established healthy fish that are of the docile nature. Currently have a Green Clown Goby that is only fun at eating time, A sixline wrasse that truly knows every piece of rock in the tank and passes by it at least twice a minute, and lastly a firefish that has decided on his own that he will be the centerpiece of the tank and found him a hole in the rock right in the middle on the front to sleep and when not in there he hovers right above it. If you have anything that would fit in let me know. Also Dustin if you read this I am still interested in your corals if you will send some prices. I love the look of larger shrooms with vivid colors. I also like zoos that are vivd colored. Just post some pics and I am in. Tank is stable and has had my corals from my old tank in it for a couple of weeks and everything is doing great with the exception of my torch which doesnt seem to spread as much, I am thinking its the current from the new powerheads but I have got to figure out where to put him to make him happy (yeah I think its a male, because of his stuborness ;)