PDA

View Full Version : double vho end caps

tony13
04/23/2006, 09:10 PM
I saw these end caps on a tank but can't find them on any vendors site. They are two waterproof end caps and they come together at the base so it's just one base (like in a Vee shape). Does anyone know where to get these?Thanks.

revclyburn
04/23/2006, 11:12 PM
Try innovativelights.com, aquatictech.com or seaquestmarine.com, they all list them

Edwin

tony13
04/24/2006, 05:12 AM
Thanks Edwin. I found them.

revclyburn
04/24/2006, 09:30 PM
No problem

where are you in NJ?

tony13
04/25/2006, 07:04 AM
Right next to you in Millstone.

revclyburn
04/25/2006, 08:02 AM
Cool

I see you have a 210, one day I hope to get that big, I only have a 90 gal. Hope to get a 180 to 220 once I get a house. Can't have something that big in this condo. Got any pics?

edwin

tony13
04/25/2006, 09:32 AM
Right now I'm in the middle-endish of setting up the 210 and transfering my 75 and 58 over. It's been a long journey (6 months) but the end is in sight. I figure 2-3 weeks and it should be done. Now I'm waiting on a buddy to finish my hood he's custom building (end of week) still have to wire the lights and paint the hood. I've been taking pics along the way, maybe I'll do a little pictorial when I'm done.

black9ice
04/25/2006, 02:19 PM
Nice Shiba in your pic tony13. Male I presume? sorry to high jack.....

tony13
04/25/2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks black9ice, you never have to apologize when talking about Shiba's. Not to many people know the breed, do you have one yourself? I'm sure everyone say it about their dog but the personality of the Shiba is truely amazing.

black9ice
04/26/2006, 09:33 AM
Yes, we have a male, fixed, and just past a year old in Feb.

They are a very intresting breed. He refuses to eat only when he needs or wants to. He organizes his toys on the floor in different patterns. He tells us when he wants to go outside, come in, or anything else he needs. He started by just watching us, trying to figure out ways to comunicate with us. One of the most intelligent breeds I have seen. He looks and listens to everything. Sometimes you can find him just chilling out and soaking things in, like he is really in deep thought.

He loves the outside all times of year, well unless it is 20 below. He has been lost a great deal of times already. All I can say is keep on them with training. I am always teaching him new things and rewarding him.

What kind of dog is that? Its a Shiba Inu. A shibu what?

I always love those people!! LOL

tony13
04/26/2006, 10:50 AM
Yea it's funny,my wife and I said were going to have cards made up stating; Shiba Inu, 20-25 lbs, Japanease, cousin of the Akita. We must hear: What is that, it looks like a fox,a million times.

Ours also loves to be outside. We have woods all around us and I often take him for walks. Very agile. I have him on a 50 foot leash that I let drag on the ground but he responds to quite a few commands and stays with me. I hesitate to take him of leash completely because you know when they make up their minds to do something else there's no listening. (chasing birds or deer). We had some 12-24" snow falls this winter and it was the funniest thing watching him hop thru the snow, he absolutely loved it.

I tell people as long as you understand the breed and what your getting into, they are a GREAT family dog. Ours always wants to be around you and see what's going on. When you get home from work he's happy to see you and wants to tell you about his day, how many other dogs talk as much as them. Shibas rule.