PDA

View Full Version : new F&S program

cee
04/25/2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/general.cfm?gid=479

Might keep that in mind for future group orders.

Dave

Fishboy42
04/25/2006, 09:38 PM
I wonder if we should go ahead and apply for this so that we have an account if we ever decide to place a group order?

Something to think about...

Fishboy42
04/25/2006, 09:47 PM
Hmm, I just read some of the fine print: minimum $500 order, and:
"Discounts available on all products except: live aquatic deliveries, bulk aquarium salts, limited stock items, and certain heavy or large quantity orders."

EvilMel
04/26/2006, 06:23 AM
Well what the heck is left? $500 in heaters?

I already signed us up as soon as I saw this. I was gonna wait til it went through to say that we are signed up because I am not sure how it works exactly.

ct_vol
04/26/2006, 07:40 AM
Well, I just had a $200 order of normal crap, pump, MJ's, couple heaters... So that would have put us almost halfway there... Oh well, maybe next time... Then again, I won't need that stuff again till Ashley lets me set up the 75...

Chris_Campbell
04/26/2006, 10:06 AM
hehe and couldn't even buy too many hearters.. not the 'Large Quantity' stipulation also!

Terms & Conditions
To Qualify for Membership:

Organization must be a club or aquarium society that promotes aquatic education & awareness.
Contact person must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Canada and at least 18 years of age.

To join, simply sign up online >

New Membership Approvals

Our Business Partner team will respond to your application by email within 2 business days of our receipt.
Once approval is issued, all membership rewards are activated. Members of the Drs. Foster & Smith Business Partner Program receive special offers and discounts on qualifying purchases.

Redeeming Your Membership Benefits

Members save 10% every day on DrsFosterSmith.com for qualifying aquarium supply orders over $500. Discounts apply to merchandise total only (before shipping and tax are applied).

ONLINE - You must be signed in to be recognized as a business partner member and to receive your rewards with online purchases. Qualifying discounts applied during checkout.

PHONE - Simply give the agent your primary contact and organization name to identify yourself as an active business partner member

Order by FAX or MAIL - Simply fill out an order form. Click Here to download PDF Order Form.
Discounts available on all products except: live aquatic deliveries, bulk aquarium salts, limited stock items, and certain heavy or large quantity orders. Exempt aquarium supplies still count toward minimum order merchandise totals.

By participating in the Drs. Foster & Smith Business Partner Program, you consent to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of this program. All offers are void where prohibited by law. Not valid with any other offers. Program subject to change without notice. Drs. Foster & Smith reserves the right to disqualify any member who violates these terms and conditions.

ct_vol
04/26/2006, 01:30 PM
Damn Communists...