PDA

View Full Version : Swivel Arm Hinge

dchao
04/26/2006, 01:00 AM
Hello Roger,

Just received my new 6000 streamer. It must be a very popular item, I have to wait a week for it, MD quoted 2 weeks, so you guys are doing a great job fulfilling orders.

I have a question:

I am looking for the M8x8mm screw to secure the Swivel Arm in place, I have mashed the teeth of the two part, but as the streamer is new, its vibrate quite a bit, and there is a chance that the streamer might swivel out of position.

But I've looked in the screw bag, I don't see any M8x8mm screw mentioned in the manual. Is this screw included with the 6000? If not, I've also check your online parts, I can get the sliding hinge + screw as part #6200.23. Can you confirm this does come with the holding screw, so I can order it from your web site?

Thanks!

http://www.tunze.com/fileadmin/images/product_database/6200.230.jpg

rvitko
04/26/2006, 07:34 AM
That set is only included with the 6200. In general the smaller pumps do not need it, the vibrations will diminish greatly in a couple weeks as the pump wears in and so long as the teeth are firmly meshed on the holder the pump should not move. If you feel you have to have it, I have a couple in stock but as you can see in the picture they do not have the stand off and the pump swivel radius is reduced.

dchao
04/27/2006, 02:05 AM
So far the pump has not vibrated out of position yet.

I ordered the 6200.23 to try anyway. Thanks!

rvitko
04/27/2006, 10:25 AM
I got your order and we will send it today.