PDA

View Full Version : rushing in

eliass
04/27/2006, 09:34 AM
hu guys i have a quick question for you unfourtunatly ive rushed in to setting up my tank i have a 6 x2x2

i have about 40 kg of live rock i let the tank cycle for a week then got a marroon clown then a few days later i bought 3 occis the live rock was all cycled most of it from a mature tank now although all the fish seem fine and the water parameters arnt to badd
i was thinking i should give the fish back to the lfs to avoid any strees or them or worse them dying also i have 4 small corals what do you think i should do ???

beard
04/27/2006, 09:46 AM
I would talk to the store you got them from and tell them your story and see if they will take them and give you store credit for them till your tank is cycled.

John@JP
04/27/2006, 10:35 AM
I would think your fish should be fine in a tank that big. Just keep make sure they are not visibly stressed out and your ammonia stays low.

John@JP
04/27/2006, 10:35 AM
I would be more worried about your corals

beard
04/27/2006, 10:41 AM
I would talk to the store you got them from and tell them your story and see if they will take them and give you store credit for them till your tank is cycled.

I was talking about the fish and corals should have been more clear. I agree with John@JP Your corals will suffer more and faster then the fish!