PDA

View Full Version : Membership Cards

EvilMel
05/04/2006, 10:52 AM
Hi guys,

I am at home the next couple of days so I have some time to mail out membership cards to anyone who needs one.

So if you need a card, let me know and I will send one out right away!

ct_vol
05/04/2006, 11:37 AM
Fanciness... I'd like a card... lol

LeftCoast
05/04/2006, 03:47 PM
We should probably pay our dues...:lol:. How much is a family membership?

EvilMel
05/04/2006, 04:01 PM
Hi guys, the dues for next year, which it's time to collect anyways...
are $24 for each of you guys (it's the same for a single membership as a family membership).

You can either paypal me $25 or you can send me a check. Just make sure that you fill out the sheet on the club website and send me that via email (melATeviltyrantDOTcom).

ct_vol
05/04/2006, 07:28 PM
You mean I have to fill out a form and PAY dues??? Don't mind the money... Too lazy to fill out a form... lol Can I bring'em to the meeting Mel??? Oh, you want me to order you a Seio??? I'm probably going to get it from Fosters... Its $2 more, but I'll save a lot more on shipping...

LeftCoast
05/04/2006, 07:55 PM
Is it possible to fill out the form and bring you the money at the next meeting or should I stick to paypal?

EvilMel
05/04/2006, 08:06 PM
No no no...you guys can totally give it to me at the meeting. That's completely fine. Randy...PM me about the Seios.

coultkr
05/05/2006, 04:03 PM
Okay, so call me stupid (no, no - not really), but can someone point me to the club website? I'd like to fill out the membership form for Art, but I'm unsure where that's located. I'm such a total newbie and thought I'd better pay my dues since I plan on annoying everyone over the next year as I ask tons of questions :o

hawkeye31657
05/05/2006, 04:47 PM
you can send me mine or i can pick it up when i get my frag hehehe

EvilMel
05/05/2006, 05:19 PM
Hey there, so the club website is www.EastTNReefClub.com

Larry, remind me and I will give you yours when you pick up that frag this coming week. ok?

ct_vol
05/10/2006, 07:14 PM
Sooooo, not going to the meeting... Still want the card... lol Send me your address, or maybe I'll stop by if I'm working out that way... Or have you moved??? Anyways, LMK...

EvilMel
05/10/2006, 07:55 PM
Hey Randy, no I have not moved yet. You can just come by. Why don't you get some frags while you are over here!! hah hah. Gotta sell some more stuff before I move.

My address is on the club's website anyways. That's where you'd send in your application.

ct_vol
05/11/2006, 05:47 AM
Mel, K sounds good... You going to be around this weekend??? I'll probably come by while Ashley's at work... LMK when's good...

AndynSarah
05/11/2006, 10:07 AM
Hey Guys,
My wife and I are interested in joining the club. Was that 24 for each of us or 24 for the both of us together. Where are meetings at?
Andy:rollface:

EvilMel
05/11/2006, 10:49 AM
Randy: yeah I'll be here this weekend. Call me!

Andy: hi! Welcome to the club. It's $24 total for the two of you and meetings are usually held at people's houses so we can see their tank setups. This time it's at Art's house which is really near Lovell Rd, right off Pelissippi Pkwy. It's next weekend on saturday but I am not sure of the time. There's a thread about it in this forum where we are discussing it.

They are typically potlucks so all you have to do is bring yourselves and a side dish!