PDA

View Full Version : Stand

poison oak
05/09/2006, 07:42 AM
Ok, so I am quite new to this and I am getting all my equipent and other things over the summer as I earn more cash since I won't be in school. My question is about a stand. My tank is 36x18x22 and I can buy a stand with it. There will not be a lot of room under it though. Or I can make one. I am putting the tank in my room where a closet use to be until I redid my room. Now it is just a 47x26 area of space surrounded by three walls. Should I build a stand to take up that whole space? There would be lots of room below but then there is also lots room above where the aquarium will be. Then it will not look apealing I am thinking since is not like a regular stand and there room all over the place. So should I buy the one that it can come with, with little room under it? Or should I build my own with lots of room under it, but to much space up top for the aquarium?

Any suggestions would be great! THANKS!

Marker
05/09/2006, 12:46 PM
PO,

I'd build it in and put cabinets above. Just make sure to put some vents in. You can never really have enough room for everything.