PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ed, Mike and Scott

owsi
05/09/2006, 06:05 PM
Ed and Mike for telling me about the Deltec Epox, Mike for giving me a sample and Scott for putting the Group Buy together. I'm glad I never found this sooner though, after trying other epoxies I decided Zap Gel was the way to go and mastered that method. But now I am sticking everything to the side glass except the fish, I wonder if you can epoxy a fish to the glass? Just jokeing, I got enough people stirred up about my feelings about Goreble Warming. This is great Epoxy and super corraline color, puts the rest to shame.

Satori
05/09/2006, 09:52 PM
It is good stuff, huh?

I don't know about epoxying fish to glass, but maybe some zoas or xenia to a fish......

(joking, for you serious people :))

cerreta
05/11/2006, 11:27 PM
You're welcome. I used two boxes of the stuff for all of Ed's leftovers (hehehe). It is very easy to work with and makes mounting a breeze. I hope to never use superglue again. I suckl at using it and my $8 zap gel is not clogged again with 7/8 glue still remaining.

I wish I bought a case of the epoxy.

Fliger
05/17/2006, 04:51 PM
I also wanted to say thanks. I have been playing with it for a few hours. It is the best epoxy I have ever used. KZ - the guys from Zeovit also have something called Speedglue, I am ordering some to compare.

Scott - PP coming, sorry for the delay ....

cerreta
05/17/2006, 07:09 PM
David, please post the results of the speedglue back on this thread. I am curiuos to know how well it works too.