PDA

View Full Version : How to register new product

Randall_James
05/10/2006, 05:30 PM
I just got my new 3174/3 Comline CA reactor and I do not see where to register for the 2 year warranty. I do not recall how I did my T. Streams

rvitko
05/11/2006, 01:23 AM
There is no registration, the receipt of sale is used to validate the warranty, if you lose this the warranty is 2 years from date of manufacture.

Randall_James
05/11/2006, 09:50 AM
ok thanks, Also the pump had seperated into 2 halfs in the compartment. There was a shaft with a green impeller of some kind and I just pushed the motor back into the housing (went right in) could this be a problem or was it just dislodged in shipping possibly?

rvitko
05/12/2006, 01:51 AM
It was likely just dislodged in shipping. This Calcium Reactor is an older model, it is not very strong so I would not use it on anything with a high demand or a large tank, they quit making this model about 9-12 months ago. Also, the manual has a mistake the 150mm running depth should be 250mm, abbout 8.5" is really the minimum.

Randall_James
05/12/2006, 06:59 AM
Super, I was going to put it on a 75G SPS tank. I think the literature said up to 200G? Demand on this tank is for the most part met by Kalkwasser but over a few weeks it does pull the CA levels down. Not much demand but I wanted to maintain the levels just a bit better than they were. I purchased the unit New in box for $150 and anything with "Tunze" on it has been great quality up to this point for me.