PDA

View Full Version : WRS Yahoo Group?

prugs
05/11/2006, 10:10 PM
Have I been banned? :(
I haven't received any e-mails from the group today.

know-it-all
05/12/2006, 06:06 AM
there were no emails today

you were just used to the chatter from the ReefTopia order last Tuesday

Creade
05/12/2006, 07:03 AM
Has the WRS website moved?
All I find is the old website that hasnt been updated in years.

Just curious, as life is just starting to settle down enough that I may be able to join and start coming to meetings.

prugs
05/12/2006, 09:59 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7352119#post7352119 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Creade
Has the WRS website moved?
All I find is the old website that hasn't been updated in years.

Just curious, as life is just starting to settle down enough that I may be able to join and start coming to meetings.

Yes the site has moved. You have to be a member to access. Join at the next meeting coming up or get with know-it-all (WRS President). He'll point you in the right direction.

srlumaye1
05/12/2006, 11:54 AM
The actual Website is still there, but much of it is "under construction" as a lot of the data was so old it wasn't worth keeping up there. (Not that the current information is 100% up to date either...)

Everyone has just been so busy lately, that we just use the yahoogroups email system to keep everyone current on things. That along with the WRS forum on Reef Central.

Steve

perpetual98
05/15/2006, 12:41 PM
I joined WRS a while back at a meeting, but I'm sure my membership has since lapsed. How do I find out about the yahoo group?