PDA

View Full Version : Finally moving in tomorrow (friday)

Jeepman3sk
05/17/2006, 01:14 PM
Well tomorrow I will be leaving ohio for brighton, ma. Im staying over night on the way there. Im packing my tank up for the 12 hour drive there. Is there anyone in the brighton area that might beable to help me set my tank back up and/or have any RO/DI water that I could use. I think I will only need 5 gallons. Thank you so much in advanced everyone.

moe_k
05/17/2006, 02:31 PM
Have you posted this over on the BRS' boards?
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?referrerid=9

Might get more local visibility.

Good luck with the move. If you're around on the 28th, you may want to come to our May meeting and meet some folks. :)

Jeepman3sk
05/18/2006, 10:19 PM
Can anyone tell me where the closest LFS to Brighton is? I forgot my frozen food at my apartment and when I get there tomorrow I would live to beable to feed my fish since I know they dont like flake.

moe_k
05/18/2006, 10:26 PM
There must be a few PetCos in the area.
If you want to support a really nice LFS, I think the closest would be Skiptons Pet Center on Southapmton St in Boston.

Jeepman3sk
05/19/2006, 09:12 PM
I would love to support a great LFS but at the moment time is an issue. So whaetever is closest. Since I just got here damn pike traffic today (stupid tank over turned) Ill have to get them food tomorrow and see if they will take flake.

moe_k
05/19/2006, 11:53 PM
Ouch.
The fates have conspired against you.

Scuba_Dave
05/21/2006, 07:52 AM
So you must be here
Welcome to MA, I see you have already been introduced to our traffic jams & poor government management ;)

gofish
05/21/2006, 06:58 PM
Hope the move went smoothly, other than the traffic on the pike.

Jeepman3sk
05/21/2006, 07:34 PM
Yes im am here FINALLY. My tank is set up and running a little cloudy from the sand storm. But it looks great. It is a little weird sleeping with the tank in my room. I hope this weekend I can get to some of the LFS. I use to live here about 7 years ago, so the traffic I remember but I love it here. So who wants to start giving me some free frags, and a 250w MH...anyone anyone...come on I know there is someone on here :smokin:

gofish
05/21/2006, 07:42 PM
You should go to the meeting on the 28th. Great way to meet others in the area, and there is a frag swap at the end.