PDA

View Full Version : Just Moved Back

jbittner
05/20/2006, 05:04 PM
I just moved back to Nebraska, and I am looking for some sps frags. A few of my montipora did not like the 8 hr trip from Colorado. I like to buy frags and stay away from the pet stores as much as possible (I always want to by things I don't need). I am also looking for a crocera clam as mine was also a casualty of the move. Great Looking tank Tom--Sorry I didn't get back to you.

garvin90
05/24/2006, 12:11 AM
pm jeolson. Jesse is one of the local sps freaks :D

MICHEAL1
05/24/2006, 03:36 PM
I have some SPS frags right now, with more on the way as soon as the new tanks is set up. If your interested send me a pm and I can have you come over and check them out.

Mike

jeolson
05/24/2006, 05:31 PM
micheal what kind of colors do you have and are you going to be around this weekend

MICHEAL1
05/24/2006, 07:05 PM
Well I have some kinda yellow with blue tips tenius. I think it's tenius anyway. Some green with blue tips staghorn. Some pink/red cap. some neon green bumpy cap. Most are just getting their colors back from my use of 10k xm's. Now I have the 15k xm's. I will be around all weekend. Give me a call if you want to check out what I have. I would like to trade if you have some nice stuff to trade. When I get the new tank setup, I will get all my really nice stuff back and then I will have more. If you look at my gallery, you will see most of the stuff that is in storage in friends tanks.

phone is 331-8836

Mike