PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Corals

bcwalz
05/25/2006, 08:40 PM
Just wanted to make a comment about some corals I just purchased from live aquaria. I took advantage of the free shipping on orders over $225 and bought two coral packs, seven corals total. The problem started with the fact that the seven corals were all jammed into one box with the hard corals on the bottom. Two of the bags containing hard corals broke and they had no water, another hard coral broke in half, and a soft coral died a day later. The dry hard corals are started to shrivel up off their skeletons and probably won't make it either. To be fair when I called customer service I received about a 50% refund with no complaints and the rest of the corals are beautifull and are doing great. I would have preferred replacement corals for the ones lost though because now I'll have to buy them individually which means I lose the discount on buying them in a pack and lose out on the free shipping. I'll probably buy from them again but I'll never ever buy corals in large batches again, only in ones or two's. Who ever does the packing evidently isn't very carefull.

dfs/la2
05/25/2006, 08:54 PM
Thank you for your post. Our aquatics team will be available to respond to posts from 9am-4pm CST Monday-Friday. For questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact us at 1-800-334-3699 (8am-10pm CST) or email us at CustomerService@LiveAquaria.com. Thank you.

dfs/la2
05/26/2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you for your post. We have sent you a PM in regards to your order inquiry. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-334-3699 (8am-10pm CST) or email us at CustomerService@LiveAquaria.com should you have any other questions about your order. We will be happy to assist you.

bcwalz
05/26/2006, 10:42 AM
Gotta love these guys, they always go the extra mile to make things as good as possible and to make sure the customer is as happy as can be.