PDA

View Full Version : Koralline Regulator knob MIA!!!!

NYFrank
05/26/2006, 11:48 AM
I recently ordered a Korallin calcium reactor and regulator from Marine Depo. It came without the black knob on the regulator. When I contacted them they said the only thing I could do is send it back and order a new one (2-3 weeks total turnaround). Other then that I was told to contact Korallin directly (in gremany) to get a new part, and there was nothing else I can do. Does anyone know were I can get this stupid knob from, or has anyone ever made one. The guy in my welding place said to put a BB in the hole and get a bolt from Home Depo. It would do the same thing. Any other suggestions PLEASE!!!!

raskal311
05/26/2006, 12:56 PM
Can you just order a new one and have them over night it? Then just send them the old one back for a full refund. Should cut down on the return time. They sent me an order last week that got damage in the mail. After my friend called them they over nighted a replacement for free.

Ereefic
05/26/2006, 12:56 PM
I'd call Marine Depot and have them send you out a new one 2 day or something, since they sent you a bum item. Have them send Return Authorization # along with the new one.