PDA

View Full Version : What? Me worry???

H.crispa
05/26/2006, 01:22 PM
Actually, I have not posted in any meaningful way in a while so I thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive and well. I may not be able to attend the upcoming swap depending on how much money I make the next couple days. Good news is my employment situation may change soon (thank God! If anyone cares.) and I will be able to do more reefy things. Also, I will (hopefully) be able to devote some resources to patenting and marketing some of my inventions and ENDING my dependency on other people for employment FOREVER! Of course, I DO love being a drug rep and I'll continue doing it as long as it is around regardless of my inventions etc. Hell, I'd keep doing it if I won the lottery! I like it that much.

All that crapola said, even if I can't attend, I will make sure the Frankenskimmer is on display so everyone can oggle at my latest time wasting project completion-- and Lisa can pick it up and FINALLY put it to good use.

So far, I'm pleased with the productivity of the skimmer. The degree of tunability is off the charts and I may have gone too far with that but, until you push your boundaries you can't be sure where they are. Overall I'd say it was a success. I guess now I need to tell the original inventor that it is done so he can check it out.