PDA

View Full Version : 4 fish free to a good home. (flame angel, maroon clown, arc-eye hawkfish, + damsel

mike219b
05/27/2006, 10:50 AM
I am graduating from the University of Deleware this week and unfortunatley I need to shut down my tank for the time being untill I settle down again. I was previously going to try to move my fish to my new residence but that is no longer an option.

I am offering my 4 fish: a flame angel, arc-eye hawkfish, Orange tail blue damsel, and a maroon clown, free to a good home. They are all very passive and I have had them for 2 years. They have never been sick. They do not fight and only the maroon clown is slightly territorial. Also, when I kept soft corals none of the fish bothered the polyps.

I also have about 50lbs of live rock I would like to sell for cheap, some hermit crabs, and an entire 47gal bowfront/stand setup that I would liek to sell. Send me a message for some more information of the drygoods or for images of any of the fish or equiptment.

I would like to take care of this before the 31st if possible so please contact me ASAP.

My email is: [email protected]
Phone: (585)732-5560

PhLipStyLz
05/27/2006, 04:18 PM
dude man... never knew there were other UD kids out there into the hobby...
anyways, great deal you're throwin out there with the livestock, i would def wanna take the flame but i have too many SPS stuff and zoos i think it would nip at...
sorry couldnt help man

congrats with graduation, ill be havin the same prob next year....

Panduriniii
05/27/2006, 11:48 PM
are the fish and inverts still available? i can pick them up tomorrow

Marcello
215 932 0105

tm613
05/28/2006, 08:44 AM
email sent

mike219b
05/30/2006, 09:59 AM
Some of my original offers have fallen through and all the fish and the live rock and inverts are still avaliable, except the flame angel . I am offering them all for free if you can pick them up tonight or tomottow morning.

mike219b
05/30/2006, 03:18 PM
All the fish, rock, and inverts have been taken at this point.