PDA

View Full Version : July Meeting

delemi
06/06/2006, 07:57 AM
I may have a few corals up for trade. Currently, I know for sure I have a Flower Anemone, green and white in color. Likes to wander the tank. I have 3 and would like to trade one off.

Also I have a Purple Cactus Gorgonian about 6" tall, healthy looking filter feeding polyps come out at night.

I also have a fist sized red ball sponge for trade. If you are interested let me know leave a message on the forum. I a currently on the road and plan be back home on the 13th or 14th. Damn, I will miss this meeting again but I will send my counterpart forth in my place for the secound time in a row.

In the near future I will have a 3" whitish-tan bubble coral frag for trade. I plan on doing this sometime in August. Tracy got the first frag, so if you want to know how that turned out you can ask her if you see her.

Thanks all and I am sorry I havn't made it to a meeting yet. I plan to make it to the July meeting. If your interested in trading leave your name and what you have to trade. I will get back to you asap.

Wayne Lewis & Joanne mattausch
Spokane, Wa

Zephrant
06/07/2006, 12:14 AM
Sounds great- See you at the July meeting then-

Zephrant
06/23/2006, 11:34 PM
Which is on the 8th. Email for directions.

delemi
06/24/2006, 12:35 PM
I have a mystery growth possible coral. My gf found a transparent flower shapped coral growing. She says it looks like a Cala - lilly has a little color to it about the size of a quarter. Similiar to http://www.darinboville.com/onlineexhibits/stilllifes/html/still-10.html
I have lots of frog spawn if anyone wants some. I will have alot to trade if people are interested. (Lots of Pumping Xenea) I rescued about 80lbs of live rock that had lots of living corals on it. And few other creatures. The guy lost interest in it and the PH was like 6.0-6.2 and the nitrates (o2 and o3) were off the scales. Everything is recovering nicely and looking nice. If anyone knows what the mystery may be let me know.

Zephrant
06/24/2006, 10:51 PM
Sounds fun- Throw up a picture or two if you can.

Zeph

Zephrant
07/07/2006, 11:42 PM
Meeting tomorrow night- Email/PM for directions as I don't post them publicly.